Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    They have not modified the rubber grommet to date. The center nub is still too weak with too much of a gap around it allowing the nub to fall off to one side... thus not directly into the center of the activation area.

I am a Forum User
    I bought a 380 Bodyguard also. I love the way it fits in my hand, the only dilike is the trigger. It is difficult to get used to. On a couple of occasions, I didn't think I was going to be able to fully pull the trigger.
    I must say the gun was accurate and recoil was mild. The fit and finish was good and the laser was dead on a 20 yds.

I am a Forum User

Great Review!

Very nice review. I just bought a new pistol yesterday and this was one I was looking at. I want a .380 for a pocket carry, but I haven't recieved my CPL yet so I went with a 9mm for now for a range gun and will def get a BG380 when I finally get my permit. Thanks again for the great review!

MGO Member
    Anyone who owns this, do you know where to get more mags!? there backordered everywhere

I am a Forum User
    smith-wesson.com

Great forum website devoted to the Bodyguard 380 at www.bodyguard380.com. There is a thread there about additional magazines.

I am a Forum User
    Buds is selling the .380s to LEO for $289 I believe. Good price IMO

MGO Member
    I bought one a few weeks back, the trigger is long but I still like it. As stated in op my laser on the right side is very hard to activate left side is easy but I don't plan on using except teasing the cats

Where To Purchase Extra Magazines

Quote Originally Posted by snapshotdod
    Anyone who owns this, do you know where to get more mags!? there backordered everywhere
    I ordered mine right from S&W's website. It took about two weeks during the peak of the back order.

GanderMTN has this pistol on Sale for $379.99!

http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...1&merchID=4006

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast