Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: H&K P30 Pistol

nice review, but that is not a European mag release those would be on the base of the magazine integral with frame etc....

if i ever owned another hk I had a vp70 and a p7m10 thingy it would be a 30 or 30l they are freaking tac drivers

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by RSF
    nice review, but that is not a European mag release those would be on the base of the magazine integral with frame etc....

if i ever owned another hk I had a vp70 and a p7m10 thingy it would be a 30 or 30l they are freaking tac drivers
    Would you go for the LEM trigger?

I am a Forum User
    Steve, thanks for the clarification on the mag release. I always just referred to it as "European" because that style of release is often seen on European (German) style guns, like H&K and Walther.

I seem to remember you having some good things to say about the P30 when I ran it through your YSINTG class last summer. Good to get a vote of confidence from someone who knows what they are talking about.

Awesome review:

I shot my friends-I hated it-it was too comfortable, it fit in my hands too well. I hated that fact that it was really accurate. I specially hate the fact that I want one and cant justify getting one.

I am a Forum User
    One hour and thrity eight minutes from Camp Perry.
    Excellent review, exactly what we like to see here! Thanks!

MGO Member Forum User
    Just picked one up in 40 the otehr day....just as nice as my P30 in 9....Just great fitting pistols. For quite some time I didn;t think anything would fit my hand as well as the 1911.....it now has met it's match.

Looking to get the 30L next to see what it can do

Account Closed
    The P30 is absolutely the best Poly hammer 9 on the market. It's expensive and heavy but it's worth it. I can't wait to add one to my collection.

Thanks for the review.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    P30 is such a great piece. It just feels right in your hand.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123