Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    MGO Member Forum User

Appleseed "Winterseed" is up and on the schedule - 2/26-2/27 in Lapeer -register now!

Finally got Lapeer onto the Applseed schedule. Feb 26-27 at the Laepeer County Sportsmen's Club. Space is limited, so register early!

Click here for more info and to register.

Plus, we'll have special Rifleman patches to give out.

Last edited by intheburbs; 12-10-2010 at 07:12 AM.

I am a Forum User
    The firing line IS soo delightful. I wish I could go

I am a Forum User
    That link says 26th and 27th. See ya in Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by dmo8361
    That link says 26th and 27th. See ya in Feb.
    Yep that link says the 26th & 27th and so does my calendar.... So it all looks official now. But you knew that about 2-3 weeks ago.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Registered this morning and printed my ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer
    Yep that link says the 26th & 27th and so does my calendar.... So it all looks official now. But you knew that about 2-3 weeks ago.
    I did know that, but now it's official

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I handed out two of those new patches in Kentucky yesterday, it wasn't easy but they persisted. I may have to schedule a road trip in February...

HH

Lapeer Feb 26 & 27 2011

Last call!
    Only two spots left as of today. Don't miss out on a great opportunity to spend a weekend learning marksmanship and heritage. The shoot will be outdoors with a building to warm up in (if needed).
    How will your equipment work in the winter?
    How will you react to the winter weather?
    This will be Michigan's FIRST winterseed and probably the only chance to get the NEW winterseed patch this year. BTW, who will be the first person to earn the Winterseed patch on Michigan soil? Sounds to me like bragging rites for some time to come.
    Get off that couch and just do it! You won't regret it.
    Superheat.
    I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.

I am a Forum User
    Think I just took the last two tickets. I'm going both days, my wife just Sun.
    Appleseeds are addictive!

I heard from a little birdy...

that a second line may be opening up for Lapeer. So, if you want to get registered keep checking and when there are openings sign up fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse08
    that a second line may be opening up for Lapeer. So, if you want to get registered keep checking and when there are openings sign up fast!
    Hee Hee Hee, I heard something too.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast