Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MGO Member Forum User
    We still are waiting on permission from the club to use the second line. Nothing definite yet.

Quote Originally Posted by intheburbs
    We still are waiting on permission from the club to use the second line. Nothing definite yet.
    Correct.

That will be Decided at the Board Meeting on Jan 26th.

I would take Mouse08's advise Tho.....

I am a Forum User
    Any chance on the 200yd. range for part of Sun. this time?

Quote Originally Posted by gidaeon
    Any chance on the 200yd. range for part of Sun. this time?
    No. There are other things going on at the Club that preclude the use of the rifle range for anything on Sunday.

It is reserved for the October Appleseed though.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Member Forum User
    OK, we have six more slots opened up for this event. Sign up now!

As always - feel free to PM me with any questions.

FOUR SPOTS LEFT

DON'T HESITATE, THERE ARE ONLY FOUR SPOTS LEFT for the first Michigan Winterseed.
    How will you react when required to put shots on target in cold conditions? Learn how your equipment will react in cold weather.
    BTW, we have a really nice building to warm up in. (don't tell the guys in Illinois)
    You won't regret it. Sign up today.
    If you have any questions feel free to P.M. me.
    Superheat
    I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.

I am a Forum User

Range

All right guys I am signed up for the winterseed on Saturday. What distance are we shooting at. Are we using the rifle or pistol range and what targets are we using?
    Thanks

I am a Forum User
    (disclaimer) I'm just a participant.. but I think you will find this helpful:

http://appleseedshoot.blogspot.com/2...t-targets.html

http://appleseedshoot.blogspot.com/2...red-coats.html

http://appleseedshoot.blogspot.com/2...-to-bring.html

Targets should be setup for 25m. Much of Sat. will likely be spent on 1 squares on a grid. Expect time on some history, and watching demonstration of sling use, positioning, NPOA, ect,. Sunday is primarily AQT's in the afternoon. Each appleseed takes a somewhat unique personality and the wonderful IITs and shoot-boss will adjust as such.

Quote Originally Posted by hemmingsenm
    All right guys I am signed up for the winterseed on Saturday. What distance are we shooting at. Are we using the rifle or pistol range and what targets are we using?
    Thanks
    (disclaimer) I'm not a participant.... I am just a club member that knows what is going on at the club. The PISTOL RANGES are reserved for this event, There are conflicting events going on that preclude the use of the rifle range for that weekend.

If you look on the LCSC Calendar, you can see that the pistol ranges are "closed" for this event. That "closed" notation means that the facility is in use for that event.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast