Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Looks like Gidaeon covered everything except which Range. It will be at the Pistol Building.

Starrjamr [sp] has my Phone # call me if I can Help.

I also have 4 Game Dinner Tickets for You Guys.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks guys I now know what to expect. Tenthumbs already told us to be prepared to be humiliated as it not as easy as what it seems. By the way thanks for the tickets to the wild game dinner I am planning on going to the pin shoot on Sat so if you are there we will square up on the tickets.

Don't miss out!

Less than two weeks now. Don't miss the chance for Michigan's first and only winterseed.
    I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.

I am a Forum User
    Oh I am Set. New Shooting Mat, extra mag, & InTheBurbs is Brining me a GI sling. Lets go get a new Patch. Wow I hope I get it now that I have spent all this money. Bring on the Cold. If the Frozen Chozin can do what they did and all the Other Service men and women that have endured treaturous Conditions surely I can do it for 2 Days. Don't tell everyone we have a Heated outdoor Range.

MGO Member Forum User
    Who wants one? Come get them! Don't forget we have another shoot scheduled at Lapeer - 3/26-3/27!

Walk on

Well, you missed out on preregistration which would guarantee you a spot on the line.... If your kicking yourself and still want to shoot the FIRST WINTERSEED in Michigan you might get in by showing up on saturday at 8:30. I can NOT guarantee it but there might be room for TWO more.
    There is a $10 penalty for not registering. If you show up we will do everything we can to get you in.
    Superheat

After action report

If you are still on the fence about appleseed then check out what others are saying...

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20990.0

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Winterseed for 2012?

I know you guys are super busy right now, but is there any talk of a winterseed for 2012 yet? I really want to get one of those winter rifleman patches!

I am a Forum User
    I will Let Superheat and intheburbs answer Officially but I was under the impression that LCSC would be the Goto place for Winterseeds in Michigan. Not to say that there won't be any anywhere else but how many have a Heated OUTDOOR Firing Line. We also have a Building with heat and Restrooms Right at the Firing Line.
    Oh yeah and its a Blast (No pun intended).
    Due to Weather we actually ended up having 2 Winterseeds last year even though only 1 was scheduled. Check out the Pics.

Winterseed

With the Michigan weather lately (90's)... having a WINTERSEED SOUND AWESOME !!! LETS DO IT say next week, oh Yeah were going to Bellevue first. Alright after Bellevue then Winterseed!!
    Well put Trackman. I do believe that is the plan to have another one...two or MORE winterseeds at Lapeer.

Stay tuned for 2012 schedule. Meantime, Get to a "normal" appleseed ASAP!
    Have some fun and learn a lot.

Superheat.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast