Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Range report Of the EZ9 9mm

Review: EZ9

Cost: 370.87
    It Comes with two mags lock and case...*small case*

Well went to Top Gun and got some range time with her and I have to say it's one heck of a Gun, out of the box the trigger was ruff,but its was smoothing right out just after 2 mags under her belt...
    (See pix)
    Grouping was 2 1/2 at first,as i was getting use to the trigger and reset was really smooth... It's a very accurate gun right out of the box, and after 120 rounds down the pipe i was keeping a 1 to 2 in grouping...(I forgot to say it's ported..)

Going to hit the range with her Weds with my buddy who picked up a 1911 compact, (http://www.gunblast.com/HighStandard-Compact1911.htm)

so I'll post pics from that range shoot..
    Last edited by XDM 40 cal; 01-09-2011 at 10:17 PM.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    cool.. This is like a SIG clone right.. Congratulations.. I might see you Wednesday as I am heading for the Bowling pins shoot at TG..

Quote Originally Posted by JimSig
    cool.. This is like a SIG clone right.. Congratulations.. I might see you Wednesday as I am heading for the Bowling pins shoot at TG..
    Yes, it is or is it the Sig the clone of the EZ9???

LOL! Yes i should see you up there ....Jim..
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal
    Yes, it is or is it the Sig the clone of the EZ9???

LOL! Yes i should see you up there ....Jim..
    Actually I have a friend with an EAA witness that is based on the CZ75. And the workmanship is actually better on the EAA than the CZ.. If that's the case.. I am in for an EZ9.. If I may ask, did you buy it locally or had it shipped to an FFL..

Actually I have a friend with an EAA witness that is based on the CZ75. And the workmanship is actually better on the EAA than the CZ.. If that's the case.. I am in for an EZ9.. If I may ask, did you buy it locally or had it shipped to an FFL..
    *See my new fire arm threat...*

from what ive read, it base off the Cz99 and EAA imported them in from sebira..
    http://www.tactical-life.com/online/...astava-ez-9mm/

i got it from cabelas..

I am a Forum User
    What time you'll be at TG on Wednesday.. I am really interested in taking a closer look at the gun..

It looks just like a SIG P226.. Amazing..

I found this picture on the web for a SIG P226 in 40 and EZ 40..

looks like you got a jewel in disguise XD..

Last edited by JimSig; 01-09-2011 at 10:48 PM.

What time you'll be at TG on Wednesday.. I am really interested in taking a closer look at the gun..

It looks just like a SIG P226.. Amazing..

I found this picture on the web for a SIG P226 in 40 and EZ 40..

looks like you got a jewel in disguise XD..

Well Weds after noon, as i have something going on in the moring ..

Something like 3 to 4 pm...
    Yea, EZ40 and Sig 229,226 look the same..

Mine is Ported and It a steal at 349 at cabelas...

The Difference is the Decocker and slide lock are the same,but the mags are different in how the lock into the Gun...