Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganShootist
    I live only a few miles away and am a member and active shooter at Black Creek.

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Mark
    I am also a member of Black Creek! That's why I was advertising about the IDPA practices! I can't wait for those to start back up!

It won't until May..... when Ed V returns from AZ.

Yea, the website said May. I still haven't gotten the gate code yet for this year, or haven't they changed it yet?

I am a Forum User
    as of right now i have me +2 other guys going to be attending this meeting with a possible 3rd depending on if he can change his work shift or not.

Ok! I am in the works of getting a room on campus, most likely the library. I will let you know as soon as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tango125INF11b
    Yea, the website said May. I still haven't gotten the gate code yet for this year, or haven't they changed it yet?
    Edit: Actually I just found the other gate code on my green card. NVM. Obviously I need to pay more attention.

Meeting tomorrow at Park Library at 6:30pm. Gather at the bottom then we will be going up to a room I rented.

I am a Forum User
    just got back from the meeting with these yahoos.. great time... great guys.. can't wait to possibly be an "official" organization

It was good to have you all there! We did well going over the plans for the year, and I think we will do great and grow rapidly.

I am a Forum User
    I wish I would have seen this earlier. I'll shoot you an e-mail. I'd love to get something like this going on campus!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast