Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Crimson Trace Laseguard (G27)

I recently purchased the CT Laserguard for my Glock 27. I bought it online from a retailer thru Amazon.com. I had a gift certificate for Amazon and have wanted a laser for quite awhile. I paid $240 after shipping. I am really impressed with the fit and function of this CT product. I wanted to add a laser but didn't want to change the grip size as I have smaller hands. The only downside to these are there are not alot of holsters made for it yet. CT's website has two for sale(one OWB and one ankle). I will probably end up having one custom made for it. I would like something in a paddle type holster for it. I haven't had time to actually take it to the range and check the factory set on it. It does have windage/elevation adjustments. The laser is activated when you grab the grip naturally(activated by the "pointer finger".) CT is widely known for producing a quality product and I'm sure this will be no different. Sorry about the picture quality. They are from my camera phone.

MGO Member
    Galco makes a IWB summer comfort holster for it.

Mine works well, and fits the G36 or G33