Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hornady LNL AP

I am a Forum User

Hornady LNL review

Good review!
    Appreciated your comments.
    Thanks for taking the time to write it up.

A new loader may be in my future,,,possibly a red machine.

Joepistol..

MGO Member Forum User

Customer Service

Wanted to add a recent Hornady CS experience.

I neglected to double check the priming guide rod after a few thousand rounds and it worked loose. I felt some resistance but thought it was just a tight or dented case giving me sizing trouble(I am a putz). Anyway, I ended up bending the arm real bad.

So, I called Hornady who for one has a quite funny Customer Service Answering system...

Once I got someone on the line (30 seconds tops) he asked for my zip code and last name. I started spelling the name and he said "I got ya, what's going on today?".

I told him what I did, he said my address, I said yep. He said "On its way, I sent ya the rod, plus a spring and the shuttle, in case you need them".

This whole conversation took maybe 3 minutes....Absolutely outstanding Customer Service over there. I was simply floored by it with what you normally get from companies nowadays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12