Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Glock 26

I am a Forum User
    Looks like you found a keeper. A lot of firepower in a small package.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad55102
    If your looking for a great conceal and carry gun i would highly recommend the Glock 26!
    Agree. I have carried this gun for the last 5 months. I've carried it with the factory mag, a pearce grip mag extension, a G19 mag with the Add-a-grip filler.

Very concealable. In a supertuck holster it is very comfortable. I found that shooting it with the factory mag takes a little getting used to but after a few hundred rounds it feels natural.

The only thing that doesn't feel natural is drawing the gun (with the factory mag) from my holster. There just isn't much to grab on to and I still can't get used to it.

Account Closed
    Last edited by Wolvee; 04-05-2014 at 02:53 PM.

MGO Member
    Great gun but as far as I know the 26 has always had a dual recoil spring (at least the half dozen or so I've owned???)

Account Closed
    Last edited by Wolvee; 04-05-2014 at 02:53 PM.

I am a Forum User
    I too have alot of love for the 26. The 23 goes with 80% of the time but the 26 is the only other one that goes the other 20%

I am a Forum User

g26

I bought one of these for my wife. the first time out she did not like the gun and I was indifferent. the 2nd time through after some training she fell in love with the gun and now its her favorite firearm. and she is dead on with it. I started comparing it to my other glocks and its size and accuracy makes it one of my favorites. I will be getting one for myself. Nice choice!

I am a Forum User
    I am sooooo torn on what to buy: the Glock 19 or 26? Sounds like alot of people have both. I have guns to pocket carry (.38 snubby and LCP). I just want one of these for potentially extra firepower. And maybe those pocket guns will turn into back-ups. BUT I know that with the right mags, the 26 basically turns into a 19.

Gun-shop owners always ask me "will you put the pinky extension on it?" and I always say yes. Then they always look at me like it's a no-brainer to get the 19.

Do you agree with that?

MGO Member

G26

The G26 is more comfortable to carry and the Pearce ext. is hardly noticable.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by yndotguy
    I am sooooo torn on what to buy: the Glock 19 or 26? Sounds like alot of people have both. I have guns to pocket carry (.38 snubby and LCP). I just want one of these for potentially extra firepower. And maybe those pocket guns will turn into back-ups. BUT I know that with the right mags, the 26 basically turns into a 19.

Gun-shop owners always ask me "will you put the pinky extension on it?" and I always say yes. Then they always look at me like it's a no-brainer to get the 19.

Do you agree with that?
    I started a thread on it.

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/sho...12&postcount=1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast