Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by pgaplayerless
    no its not tula is about $8 per box
    Sorry to bring up an old thread - but I just wanted to toss my two cents in here... TULA is dirty, nasty stuff. If it works for you, great - but I've never had anything but problems with it.

What I'm getting at is this - comparing GLA to TULA is just not quite right.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    first post for me but i will ALWAYS support a local american company before a wallmart ever even if i pay a bit more. Not even worth the discusion or argument.

MGO Board of Directors

Welcome to MGO Gdix!
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by GDixon
    first post for me but i will ALWAYS support a local american company before a wallmart ever even if i pay a bit more. Not even worth the discusion or argument.
    Walmart sells plenty of made in USA stuff. federal ammo being one of them.
    I bought my kid some wooden blocks from the clearance rack. so he could make his own angry birds setup. surprisingly the blocks where made in USA too.

I am a Forum User
    I just want to say I love GLA ammo. I am willing to pay a little extra for it instead of buying from walmart. Never had any problems with it and intend to get more soon.

I am a Forum User
    +1 for GLA. Shot plenty of the .45 stuff with zero problems. I also feel good about supporting a local company vs. corporate slobs.

Thanks for tip.

I'm always looking for ways to support MI if possible - need to do better though. Thanks for the info on GLA.

I am a Forum User
    I see their finally going to be opening up their shop in Wixom on March 1st.

I wonder if their going to have normal 9 to 5 business hours and will the ammo stay reasonably priced?

I am a Forum User
    I'm currently about halfway through 1000 rounds of .40S&W GLA and I've had zero issues. Definitely the most affordable I've found around. I'd be very interested in another GLA MGO group buy if it comes up.

MGO Member
    bought 1000 rounds of .40 from their very first group buy here. Guy was willing to meet with me practically whenever for my pickup because I missed their group pickup date.

awesome service and the ammo does what its intended to do. I shoot it, and I dont have to think about it. Thats about all I want from my ammo, that and its local.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast