Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    About 6" or so. I had no sooner got My Driveway Clear and Here comes the Road Plowing....a Foot of Slush 4 Feet Wide

I just Talked to the Club Plow Guy. He is on His way out There to do the Lot now. So We will Be Fine for the Weekend.....after I Plow the Range Tomorrow.

Tenthumbs

You're the BEST! That gets you 'hero of the weekend' status. Thanks so much for getting off the couch and getting that snow outta there.

I hope you guys have a GREAT shoot. Sorry I won't be there...

Beat on that new Red Hat for me.

And Get and Orange Hat on that one's head. We need him!

G.B.

Seeds are sprouting

G.B.
    Your seeds are sprouting. 1st day done. So far so great.
    I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.

IN THE Books

Another wonderful Appleseed in the books. If you were not there you missed out. You can see the AFTER ACTION REPORT for details and pictures.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=21668.0
    I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Superheat
    Another wonderful Appleseed in the books. If you were not there you missed out. You can see the AFTER ACTION REPORT for details and pictures.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=21668.0
    I can't post over there, but these are out on Photobucket. You can take them if you want.

I was told that the thermometer held at 25 all day yesterday. This is what it looked like today.

This is what ONE POUND of Musket balls looks like.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Great Shoot as Usual.

We had Four Grandfather/Grandson, One Father/Daughter, One Husband/Wife 'Teams' among the Participants.

Appleseed is Truly a Family Activity. Shooting, Family Time, and American Heritage. It Doesn't get any Better than That.

Check the Schedule...there is probably a Shoot in the State somewhere near You this Year. Try to Attend one,You won't Regret It.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234