Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SOLD OUT

The Lapeer shoot for March is sold out. Check the website for other dates.

http://appleseedinfo.org/search-stat...ename=Michigan
    I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.

He's BACK

Here you thought I was gone...

I don't mean to sound like I'm knocking the MGO board. I really like it a lot.

I just find myself asking if your registered over on the Appleseed board.

This is a great conversation that would really illustrate just how great Michigan is doing.

You guys ROCK... Keep it up.

rather... Don't make me come back there.

G.B.

Right

We'll just plan a mass border raid to Illinois! Hey, that's not a bad idea.

I am a Forum User
    Looks Like it may turn into another Winterseed. Better Dust off the Blue Patches. Predicting 8+ Inches here in Lapeer and North. WooHooo!!

I am a Forum User
    Oops Double Post. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Trackman
    Looks Like it may turn into another Winterseed. Better Dust off the Blue Patches. Predicting 8+ Inches here in Lapeer and North. WooHooo!!
    What weather service are you getting that from?

I have to plan things out for the weekend, and what I am seeing is some rain, possibly freezing, tonight and tomorrow, and then sunny through 'til Monday. Highs will only be in the 34-36 range with lows in the low to mid 20's.

This is from a single source, so reports from west and north of here would help. Of course the weather people only have about a 30% chance of being right.

Damn, I need to cast some more ball too, one more thing to add to the list.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer
    What weather service are you getting that from?

I have to plan things out for the weekend, and what I am seeing is some rain, possibly freezing, tonight and tomorrow, and then sunny through 'til Monday. Highs will only be in the 34-36 range with lows in the low to mid 20's.

This is from a single source, so reports from west and north of here would help. Of course the weather people only have about a 30% chance of being right.

Damn, I need to cast some more ball too, one more thing to add to the list.
    Can I put an order in for a couple of those balls? I need some show and tell for my bag of tricks...
    I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Superheat
    Can I put an order in for a couple of those balls? I need some show and tell for my bag of tricks...
    Sure thing.

When I sit down to do this I will probably cast enough to cover the shoots for the rest of the year. I only had enough to just get through the Trade gun match on the 12th, and there is another match on Saturday at Bluewater that I want to go to, so.... Sunday at about the same time? Noon-ish?

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackman

WooHooo!! ??? that Polar Bear Pin is still Valid, Snow or no Snow. LOL

Looks like Your Prediction was right on....%^&*!!)#

See Ya Saturday.

I am a Forum User
    I got a Good 6 inches and a 1/4" of Ice on top of that by the Time I left for Work this morning. (Southwest Corner of Lapeer County)
    Tenthumbs, What did we get out by the club?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast