Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: Tagua holster

I am a Forum User

Thumbs up Tagua holster

Early last year I purchased a Tagua Belt snap holster because I need a easily removable holster and I prefer leather. I like the holster as it is comfortable and holds the weapon close to the body, does what it's supposed to do. Two weeks ago one of the snaps broke. I e-mailed Tagua and was instructed to send it to them and they would replace it with a new one. I sent it out last Monday and today I received a brand new holster. Outstanding service in my opinion.
    Mike

I have two of them and I like them as well. Glad to know they have good Customer service. I also have two from HolsterPro and they are nice as well.
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

I am a Forum User

tagua

Hey Mike,

I too have a tagua for my glock 23 and I reaaly like mine. It rides high and close and broke in pretty quickly. Great to hear they have super CS. Thanks for the post.
    Your Brother in Arms. Rob

I am a Forum User
    i have the taqua for my s&w j_frame...love it long time...

I am a Forum User
    MiCPL.net Carries Tagua Holsters we found them made very well like a Galco which we also carry but the price is a lot better.
    Last edited by fbuckner; 11-28-2011 at 01:41 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by fbuckner
    MiCPL Supply Carries Tagua Holsters we found them made very well like a Galco which we also carry but the price is a lot better.
    I bought it from MiCPL at the gun show in Shipshewana Indiana.

I am a Forum User
    I have the same holster in brown for my XD45, love it. Got mine at Al and Bobs in GR, for around $30, couldn't beat it. Want to get the same style for my Warthog 1911, it's alot faster and easier to get on and off than my standard Triple K belt slide, these holsters are a great value compared to Galco and the like.
    Good to hear that they have a dependable CS too.