Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: USA Ammo, 9mm

I am a Forum User

USA Ammo, 9mm

Ordered some 9mm remanufactured ammo two weeks back. Guy on phone offered me "new" ammo for the same price (8.45/box). I am super happy with them. They shoot just as nice as WWB and are nickel covered brass cased fmj. They shoot just as clean and I could tell no difference in accuracy. I only shot about 32 of them (2 mags) but will be going back to the Allegan range this weekend to blow some more bowling pins up.

Cliff-notes: great ammo for $0.18 per shot shipped to my door. Clean, reloadable and accurate.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by a10dcc
    Ordered some 9mm remanufactured ammo two weeks back. Guy on phone offered me "new" ammo for the same price (8.45/box). I am super happy with them. They shoot just as nice as WWB and are nickel covered brass cased fmj. They shoot just as clean and I could tell no difference in accuracy. I only shot about 32 of them (2 mags) but will be going back to the Allegan range this weekend to blow some more bowling pins up.

Cliff-notes: great ammo for $0.18 per shot shipped to my door. Clean, reloadable and accurate.
    awesome, will have to call my order in when i am ready to see if i can get the same deal

MGO Member Forum User
    Just received my order, 500 new and 500 reman. Have not shot them myself yet, but my buddy took 50 of each and said they shot great. He thought he preferred the remans for accuracy but he was not rest shooting so I suspect any difference was him not the ammo. Ill be shooting some tomorrow.

I am a
    I picked up from .38 spl from them, stuff shoots great. the brass was a little dirty and tarnished, but hell you can pretty much shoot rocks out of a revolver. But yeah shoots good, and good price, shipping isn't too bad either

I am a Forum User
    I got as far as checkout, $24 for shipping of 1000rds 9mm? it made the total cost not worth it for me

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by _DK_
    I got as far as checkout, $24 for shipping of 1000rds 9mm? it made the total cost not worth it for me
    Damn! I order ammo from all over the country and i've never paid close to that much for shipping 1K of 9mm.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by _DK_
    Crazy. I paid $17 for shipping on 1,000rds; wonder why it was that much higher for you. My overall cost was 18.8 cents per round(to my door), which I felt was/is a decent deal.

I am a Forum User
    must have been a "special" I only have one option UPS ground., Still $30 than if I bought it at wallyworld... but I haven't ordered yet