Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    Property owners will always have the option of posting his property to "NO GUNS."

When they do post we will always have the right to spend our $$$ elsewhere.

I like the idea that if posted one must supply lockers for carriers to 'store' their weapons'.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by langenc
    Property owners will always have the option of posting his property to "NO GUNS."

When they do post we will always have the right to spend our $$$ elsewhere.

I like the idea that if posted one must supply lockers for carriers to 'store' their weapons'.
    I don't.

The more times a person has to holster and unholster, the more the chances of an ND.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeitsfast
    I don't.

The more times a person has to holster and unholster, the more the chances of an ND.
    Yup, but if you choose to shop there anyway, and we all know people do... You will be removing your weapon and reholstering it anyway... Then you will be keeping it locked in an unattended car. Or, you will simply carry and completely disregard the sign. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see your sign."

Personally, I don't think that anyone, public nor private should have the power to restrict my right to self-defense. Nor should a business have the right to preclude me and discriminate because I exercise my God-given rights, any more than they can discriminate against minorities based on the color of their skin... I didn't choose my God-given rights anymore than minorities chose their color.

If you offer your business as open to the public, then my constitutional rights, as well as my natural rights remain intact. They do not go away because you want them to.

I wonder if there are any businesses out there that have a "NO MINORITIES" sign...

As a rule I stay away from the liberally minded stores who offer a free pass to criminals. Because I can usually get what I need somewhere else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12