Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kahr PM9

MGO Member Forum User

Kahr PM9

Just wanted to say that I took my brand spanking new Kahr PM9 to the range today - fired about 175 rounds - and not one problem. I was expecting more recoil but was pleasantly surprised that it was so smooth.

Now if I only could learn to ignore the "bang" I could give you a report on accuracy. I flinch too much but I was very happy with my 7 - 10 yard hits. I'm not much of a shooter but at least all hit the paper. I have to laugh when someone says that the gun is more accurate than the shooter. THAT is me in a nutshell!

I LOVE that little PM9! Will probably sell both of my other 9mms (I was going to keep only 1 of them). I would trust this thing with my life.

Leon

I am a Forum User
    Glad you are happy. I too am happy with mine. It's on my hip right now actually. Great little guns

MGO Member
    Another happy PM9 owner. Use mine in a pocket holster. I don't understand why folks put this on a belt when it is such a tiny gun! To each his own.

Jake

I am a Forum User
    I agree. Love mine and use a pocket holster as well...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jmacken37
    Another happy PM9 owner. Use mine in a pocket holster. I don't understand why folks put this on a belt when it is such a tiny gun! To each his own.
    Jake
    I can easily draw while sitting, how about you?

And, I am not able to draw from the pocket weak handed either.

I am a Forum User
    PM9 owner here,love it. IWB, summer time gun.

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jmacken37

Jake
    Cargo pants pocket, or regular jeans pockets? I handled one recently and could not see carrying it in my jeans pockets....jacket or cargo pants would be ok, however.

I am a Forum User
    I wear jeans most of the time. And in the summer with just a t shirt my M&P9c prints unless i wear a huge shirt.

MGO Member
    Had my pm9 for about 5 years. LUV it! With me 24/7.
    Most of the time with pocket holster, other times iwb. Trouble is your pocket will wear after a while.

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by coachmike
    Had my pm9 for about 5 years. LUV it! With me 24/7.
    Most of the time with pocket holster, other times iwb. Trouble is your pocket will wear after a while.
    I was wondering about that. I actually Googled "pocket liner" to see if there was any such animal out there. What I am thinking of would be something similar to the pocket protector that we slip in our shirt pockets.

Never found anything so I gave up. Probably too many different pocket sizes to make it worthwhile. Guess that I will have to put up with a barrel full of pocket lint and repaired pockets until someone invents a liner....

Leon

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast