Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kahr PM9

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by LGer
    I was wondering about that. I actually Googled "pocket liner" to see if there was any such animal out there. What I am thinking of would be something similar to the pocket protector that we slip in our shirt pockets.

Never found anything so I gave up. Probably too many different pocket sizes to make it worthwhile. Guess that I will have to put up with a barrel full of pocket lint and repaired pockets until someone invents a liner....

Leon
    My Dad was a tailor and he was always repairing holes in pockets.....wonder if they packed....it couldn't have been money wearing a hole...??

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by rayban
    My Dad was a tailor and he was always repairing holes in pockets.....wonder if they packed....it couldn't have been money wearing a hole...??
    Certainly NOT in MY case.....! Does he sew in leather pockets? That idea crossed my mind as well. Pants would wear out before pockets and could be re-used on next pair.

I'm just kidding.... I hope that you know that!

Leon

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LGer
    I was wondering about that. I actually Googled "pocket liner" to see if there was any such animal out there. What I am thinking of would be something similar to the pocket protector that we slip in our shirt pockets.

Never found anything so I gave up. Probably too many different pocket sizes to make it worthwhile. Guess that I will have to put up with a barrel full of pocket lint and repaired pockets until someone invents a liner....

Leon
    You are using a pocket holster, right? The bold part above makes it sound like you are not, if not please look into buying one.

MGO Member
    I use a pocket holster in jeans or cargo pants. I don't wear "painted on" jeans, though.

I do get a ton of lint on the gun, though...

Jake

I am a Forum User
    Great gun. Been looking at them for a while.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator esq_stu's Avatar
    I've had my PM9 for 6 years. I carry it a lot. Great gun.
    All the best,

--esq_stu
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor: Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home

The above comments are not intended to be and do not constitute legal advice to anyone.

I have a PM9 and find it easy to shoot accurately enough for self defense purposes. I also have a CW9 and can't shoot well enough with it to feel confident enough to carry it.
    NRA Benefactor Member

Quote Originally Posted by cantpickone
    I have a PM9 and find it easy to shoot accurately enough for self defense purposes. I also have a CW9 and can't shoot well enough with it to feel confident enough to carry it.
    What's the difference in the models?
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by dramey82
    What's the difference in the models?
    The CW9 has several less expensive features, but the main difference in accuracy may be that the PM9 is supposed to have a match grade barrel that is rifled differently from the CW9.
    The PM9, while smaller, feels better in my hand and I have no explanation for that.
    NRA Benefactor Member

MGO Member
    For a "cheaper PM9," check out the new CM9. I haven't shot one yet, but it looks promising.

Caliber: 9mm
    Capacity: 6+1
    Operation: Trigger cocking DAO; lock breech; "Browning - type" recoil lug; passive striker block; no magazine disconnect
    Barrel: 3.0", conventional rifling; 1 - 10 right-hand twist
    Length O/A: 5.42"
    Height: 4.0"
    Slide Width: .90"
    Weight: Pistol 14 ounces, Magazine 1.9 ounces
    Grips: Textured polymer
    Sights: Drift adjustable, white bar-dot combat sights
    Finish: Black polymer frame, matte stainless steel slide
    Magazine: 1 - 6 rd flush floorplate

Jake
    Last edited by jmacken37; 04-22-2011 at 09:52 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast