Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kahr PM9

MGO Member

Next 300rds

Went to PDT's FHG class near Jackson shot 300rds at all shooting stance & forced malfunctions. Pistol shot great & hand not sore at all it can shot good. Please sign up for his class it is good & not payed to say this.

Account Closed Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by weldor
    raise one "cheek" a little bit, twist to side a little bit, and front pants pocket access is easy. a spare GUN makes more sense than a spare magazine, so just put a used, $350 LC9 ruger in each front pants pocket, and now you can access a gun with either hand, and you have the TREMENDOUS advanttage of having your hand ON the gun, but nobody sees it yet. total price same as retail for ONE PM9 Kahr. then it's only 1/2 second from being pointed at them. That is enough to make them flee, 80% of the time, just the sight of the gun. no skil in its use at all, really. about 1/2 of the remaining 20% wll flee because of shots that MISS them, too.

well over 80% of the justified civilian shootings happen at 10 ft and less. given that 80% require NO shooting, the total % that you will NEED to get HITS is very , very small. like one time in 50 attackes. so much for all the "skill" and accuracy needed, eh? good thing, too, cause theer aint 1000 guys in the US that have the needed level of skill. it takes way too much time, effort, money and dedication to be that skilled and aware.
    I traded a working LC9 with CT for a non-working CW9 and I'm still happy

I am a Forum User
    My PM-9 has been my favorite companion gun for the last year. I keep it with me 12-15 hrs a day. I love it.

I am a Forum User
    Check this out!

http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.htm...t=69319&page=1

I'm deff going to be getting the slide melt, smoothed slide stop, re-contoured trigger and magna-porting. Then off to Robar for NP3+. It will be an awesome package! Might end up getting the P380 and doing the same thing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234