Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Steel Shoot March 19th

Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club , March 19th

We shoot outdoors, but have covered and heated shooting lines.

video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLUqrHqvP2o

The targets are from 10 to 16 yards away and are generous in size. Start from low ready, like a bowling pin shoot. A gun rug or range bag is needed to bring the firearm to the line.

4 stages, each stage consists of 4 targets and a stop plate. A stage is shot 5 times, scoring the best 4 per stage. It will take 100 rounds to complete with no misses so bring 150 rounds per gun/run.

We have several Divisions according to the type of weapon/sights. Pistol caliber carbines are welcome. NO MAGNUMS PLEASE

22 rimfire is the most popular in both the handgun and carbine class.

LCSC Members $5
    Non members $10
    Youths, under 18 shoot for free.

Sign-in starts at 9am, last sign-in 2:30pm. We are wheel chair accessible.

We have finished our range improvements, so we no longer have the long wait times. Once you get on the line it will take about 25 minutes to shoot the COF.

thanks,
    the Steel Staff

Quote Originally Posted by klyph12
    Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club , March 19th

We shoot outdoors, but have covered and heated shooting lines.

video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLUqrHqvP2o

The targets are from 10 to 16 yards away and are generous in size. Start from low ready, like a bowling pin shoot. A gun rug or range bag is needed to bring the firearm to the line.

4 stages, each stage consists of 4 targets and a stop plate. A stage is shot 5 times, scoring the best 4 per stage. It will take 100 rounds to complete with no misses so bring 150 rounds per gun/run.

We have several Divisions according to the type of weapon/sights. Pistol caliber carbines are welcome. NO MAGNUMS PLEASE

22 rimfire is the most popular in both the handgun and carbine class.

LCSC Members $5
    Non members $10
    Youths, under 18 shoot for free.

Sign-in starts at 9am, last sign-in 2:30pm. We are wheel chair accessible.

We have finished our range improvements, so we no longer have the long wait times. Once you get on the line it will take about 25 minutes to shoot the COF.

thanks,
    the Steel Staff

Just to Add, the Pistol Building is Fully Handicap Accessible including Bathrooms.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Great information, thank you!
    Last edited by Dunny; 10-27-2020 at 01:07 PM.

I am a Forum User
    I shoot there during fall and winter seasons when IDPA and other shooting matches are off season. A great way to keep the trigger finger working out
    I may add that the team running the show there are top notch class.. Extremely safety oriented, very courteous, and lots of fun stories to share.
    You will have a great time for sure.

I am a Forum User
    Oh, that's just great news. I am disabled and use a wheelchair and have limited access to events like yours. Now my stair-climbing wheelchair is perfect for my purpose ... it also serves my needs for moving older people on small lifts and stairs, see post. The only thing I don't like when I move around is the rocking seat lacks rigidity. I would be very happy to visit you in my wheelchair.