Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty
    The GFA is the heat for anyone who resonates with the Glock operating system and reliability, but shoots better with 1911-style ergonomics. It is not only for those with large paws. It works great for medium size hands as well. For those using a proper high thumbs forward grip, you will like the added support in the "V" between thumb and index finger. It also puts the trigger on the pad of the index finger, rather than the first joint, for improved trigger control.

Other than aftermarket sights, this is the best $27 I have ever spent on a Glock accessory.
    For someone who joined MGO in 2008 and had only 4 posts. To have the 4th post on the Grip Force adaptor means alot... Rusty is absolutely right on this comment..

I am a Forum User
    One hour and thrity eight minutes from Camp Perry.
    Well, you've sold me. I ordered one to try out. Thanks for the pics. I inside is very aggressive so now I see how it matches up with the Glock grip pattern. Locks right in.

Excellent information.

Again thanks for the post. This is exactly the type of information I envisioned in this product review forum!!

I just installed one on my G19 today.. My first impression is that I like it...A lot.. I will go shoot it tomorrow and post a review soon.
    Downriver Minister of Misinformation.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy423
    I just installed one on my G19 today.. My first impression is that I like it...A lot.. I will go shoot it tomorrow and post a review soon.

Wait till you shoot a rapid fire string.. you will love it..

I am a Forum User
    Here is an update on the effect of GFA on IDPA division.. BAsically there is none according to this email I got from an IDPA official..

========================= QUOTING =========================

As long as the product is only attached via the pin and not permanently glued on the frame or the frame permanently altered, this product would be legal for SSP.

Robert Ray
    International Defensive Pistol Association
    2232 County Road 719
    Berryville, AR 71616
    870-545-3886

I am a Forum User
    nevermind

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by HemiChallenger
    nevermind
    What was the question..

Account Closed Forum User
    I just ordered a couple for my 17 and 19. Looking forward to getting them and then heading to the range!

When I read this I was a "Doubting Thomas" , but I ordered one for my 19. Went to the range today and as JimSig said WOW. Did everything he said it would do. I would recommend this to anyone who owns a Glock.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by michiganfan
    When I read this I was a "Doubting Thomas" , but I ordered one for my 19. Went to the range today and as JimSig said WOW. Did everything he said it would do. I would recommend this to anyone who owns a Glock.
    told ya ..

glad to know you like it.. now I have the GFA on all my glocks..
    Last edited by JimSig; 05-13-2011 at 08:24 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast