Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I am a Forum User
    Looks nice. Do they fit compact glocks? IE, glock 19 and 23? I'm considering one for my G23... not sure if it'll work though or not. I have an early Gen 3, which I think may be a 2 pin design, not a 3 pin. (I have to double check, I don't remember off hand.)

Also curious if I could throw Talon glock grips over top without an issue. I imagine so. Talon Glock grips are amazing for Gen 3's... and I'm thinking both could make a nice difference; especially with my Ghost Tactical trigger.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by malignity
    Looks nice. Do they fit compact glocks? IE, glock 19 and 23? I'm considering one for my G23... not sure if it'll work though or not. I have an early Gen 3, which I think may be a 2 pin design, not a 3 pin. (I have to double check, I don't remember off hand.)

Also curious if I could throw Talon glock grips over top without an issue. I imagine so. Talon Glock grips are amazing for Gen 3's... and I'm thinking both could make a nice difference; especially with my Ghost Tactical trigger.
    yes they do fit on Glock 19/23 as is. I have one on my Glock 19.

the GFA GEN3 fits glocks gen 1-3. The 2 vs 3 pin designs are not an issue. they all have one pin for the trigger housing in the grip. The difference is 1 pin vs 2 pins in the frame in the vicinity of the slide release which has nothing to do with the GFA.

You can apply any tape of your choice after you install the GFA - no problem.

I am a Forum User
    Awesome. I think I might order one then.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234