Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Latest Mlive piece

Thought I would post this here, I think it turned out pretty good, and the writer did a good job with my quotes.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapi...ons_be_on.html
    Last edited by jeepinrrt; 04-05-2011 at 11:09 AM.

I am a Forum User
    What sucks is they only have 37 members. But a good cause I stand behind indeed. I remember going to college at HFCC and some of my classes where at the Dearborn Heights center. I thought I was getting jacked one night. I parked and was heading in and these two guys rolled up in a beat up Caddy. They where just really shady and giggly and asking me where Telegraph was, you could see it from the parking lot and I could tell they already knew. I never stopped walking I just kept on and pointed and said, "It's right there." I just have a feeling if I would of stopped it'd of been a bad situation. That area was bad too. Like you had a good part of Dearborn Heights and right down the street a crappy part of Detroit.

I am a Forum User
    Our membership is only open to current GVSU students, and we just got our student org status in late October. We are also a very liberal university, so I am happy with where we are at currently. Now, would I like more? Heck yeah, but I just hope to keep taking baby steps.

Good Job, Brad!!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

I am a Forum User
    thanks