Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    I am the president of the Oakland University chapter and anyone can Pm me who wants to set something up.

MGO Member
    maybe have some kind of google docs setup with a current list of contact info for campus leaders/officers.

I am a Forum User
    Exactly. Maybe a SE Michigan chapter roundtable meeting? We could probably come up with some more good ideas together.

MGO Member
    Sent the idea to Reid earlier today, hopefully it becomes official.

kinda like a sheet with emails, phone numbers, and names of campus leaders,
    then we can just mass text or mass email to announce a gathering.

Brandon, if you want to meet sometime, I'm not too far from waterford, maybe 25 mins tops, we can probably meet at a range to do some shooting, then discuss some ideas for the campus groups, Ive got a few good ones at the moment but stuck on finding a sponsor/

I am a Forum User
    Sounds good. Finals finish up midweek next week so I'm good after that.

MGO Member
    I found out today that in the google docs we are given access 2, michigan roster second page has a section that lists all the michigan leaders, with all that info.

smart thinking! lol.

we're one step ahead

I am a Forum User
    Absolutely. Smart people.

I am a Forum User
    I graduated from WSU 22 years ago. I fully support your efforts.

I am a Forum User
    We got an email yesterday, 2 robberies and one armed. I haven't got my CPL yet because school is really where I would like to carry I can't!

The first incident, a Robbery Not Armed, occurred inside Parking Structure #2 at approximately 5:17 pm on Wednesday, March 27, 2013. In that incident, a 28 year old female staff member reported that was getting into her car when she was approached by an unknown male. The subject grabbed her hand (which was holding her iPhone) and demanded, "Give me your cell phone!". The offender grabbed the cell phone and was last seen running out of the parking structure. The staff member was not injured. An area search by responding WSUPD Officers failed to locate the subject.

Offenders Description:

#1: Unknown black male, 5'11" to 6'0" tall, thin build, 140 to 160 pounds, wearing a dark colored skull cap.

The second incident, a Robbery Armed, occurred on Woodward at E. Warren at approximately 9:00 pm on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 In that incident, a 18 year old male student reported that he was walking southbound on Woodward at E. Warren when subject #1 (below) called out to him, "Hey Bro". The student kept walking and was approached from behind by subject #1 who grabbed him by his shoulder and displayed a handgun tucked in his waistband. At that point, subjects # 2 and #3 came from around the corner and stood on the sidewalk nearby.

Subject # 1 then reached into the student's pocket and removed his wallet. All three subjects then fled on foot south on Woodward Avenue. The student was not injured. Responding WSUPD Officers conducted an area search, but could not locate the offenders.

Offender's Description:

#1: Unknown black male, 17 to 21 years of age, 5'8", thin build, wearing a blue hoodie.
    #2: Unknown black male, 17 to 21 years of age. 6'0", wearing dark clothes.
    #3: Unknown black male, 17 to 21 years of age, 6'0", wearing dark clothes

I am a Forum User

All for it BUT...

Anyone that carries on any campus should be required to take Personal Protection Out the Home course. This is much more in depth on pistol skills that the CPL Class Personal Protection IN the Home. Personally I am as instructor for the OUT the home course. It is a in depth class to greatly expand you CONCEALED pistol capabilities. Please PM or Email me if you are interested in taking it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12