Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member Forum User

Appleseed is coming to Battle Creek, MI!! First event in two weeks - register now!

Just a reminder that we have our first event coming up at Centerline of Calhoun, near Battle Creek, on May 21-22. We have a total of four at this location.

This event is open to both rimfire and centerfire rifles. Bring out the big-boy rifles - Garands, M1A's, mini 14's, AR's, AK's, SKS, etc. Bring your 22 along to save some money on ammo.

Remember - military/guard/LEO shoot for free, women are only $10 for the weekend, under 21 is only $5 for the whole weekend!!!

Click here to register online:

May 21-22
    June 18-19 Father's Day!
    July 30-31
    Aug 27-28

Click HERE to go to the Appleseed info page

Feel free to pm or email me with any questions - mi at appleseedinfo.org

Battle Creek May 21&22

Battle Creek area,(are you out there?) Make sure you preregister for the FIRST Appleseed event in your area. Bellevue is going to become the hot spot of patriotism in Michigan and you can be a part of it, just bring some friends out to have a great time shooting and hearing a little history from OUR founding. I know you wont regret it. Go to RWVA.org and look for "schedule".
    Last edited by Superheat; 05-06-2011 at 08:00 PM.
    I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Superheat
    Go to RWVW.org
    That's RWVA.org. :wtf:

Click HERE to see all Michigan events for 2011.

Jump in!

Anyone out there in the the Lansing, Battle creek, Marshall, Kalamazoo and Jackson area? Get signed up for the May 21-22 Appleseed. Do just a little research on us and you will find an OVERWHELMING positive response. Reserve your spot on the line today. Check above for links. (I'll leave that to Intheburbs) Tell a budy, bring a friend. Lets celebrate freedom! Dust off that rifle and learn what the Army used to teach, MARKSMANSHIP!

I am a Forum User
    This is like 3-4 days before hunting season opens... I can't sleep, I have all my stuff packed and ready, driving my wife batty....

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster 308
    This is like 3-4 days before hunting season opens... I can't sleep, I have all my stuff packed and ready, driving my wife batty....
    Rooster,
    I was the same way getting ready for my first appleseed. Truth be told I'm still that way. The only difference is I pack A LOT more stuff for a weekend! being an instructor is just as fun.
    How bout bringing that wife with you. You could sell it as a "date" weekend. You would be surprised how many couples and families we get.
    Still spots available for this weekend...
    Superheat.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Superheat
    Rooster,
    I was the same way getting ready for my first appleseed. Truth be told I'm still that way. The only difference is I pack A LOT more stuff for a weekend! being an instructor is just as fun.
    How bout bringing that wife with you. You could sell it as a "date" weekend. You would be surprised how many couples and families we get.
    Still spots available for this weekend...
    Superheat.
    Naw, she might break a nail. I'm bringing Chef Jeremiah (yes, a real executive chef). Cook to rifleman, but labeling him as a cook is an understatment.

Hear ye Hear ye!!

Michigan has a new RIFLEMAN! ROOSTER.308, HUZZAH! and yes he did it in true 308 fashion. After about 400 trigger squeeeeezing on that beautiful M1A I bet he felt like he just went 10 rounds in the ring with Mike Tyson.
    Congratulations,
    Superheat

MGO Member
    Congratulations Rifleman Rooster308.

Hmmm, now I am going to have to dust off my M1a and give it a go myself one of these times.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks all, it was great all the way around (instructors, history, weather). Not too sore at all, I think the scores and patch helped.

Most of all, the instruction really pressed home what I was doing/not doing. Thanks again! I'll be back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast