Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Googlemap!

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by M1911A1
    Karen can see it with her laptop but for some reason it doesn't show up on my computer no matter what browser I open.
    Pop up Blocker? Firewall?

Either can stop you from seeing certain sites.

How do I make my balloon yellow?

Quote Originally Posted by karcent
    How do I make my balloon yellow?
    Yellow will probably be the color of the pin used for "hotspots". The code for adding hotspots isn't finished yet but I'm working on the modifications as time permits.

Exclamation

C'mon people! Keep going! 34 pins and counting! There's still lots of you reading this who haven't made their mark yet.

Regarding the hotspots, I will be entertaining submissions to the list of hotspots. "Hotspots" will be storefronts that sell guns, gun ranges or any other place that is of special interest to gun owners and has a public address. If you want to see a hotspot added to the googlemap, please send me the exact coordinates (lat/longs), name, address, etc. in a private message. The hotspots will appear as a yellow pin in the map after I enter them into the database manually.

I am a Forum User
    Somewhere between a rock and a hard place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry
    Pop up Blocker? Firewall?

Either can stop you from seeing certain sites.
    None of the above. We're behind the same firewall, going through the same router to the modem. No blockers other than those in the firewall.

I am a Forum User
    So who is adding the "hot spots"?

Need to include:

Performance Firearms
    2155 Pless Dr
    Brighton, MI 48114

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing2000
    So who is adding the "hot spots"?
    Three messages up:

Quote Originally Posted by Knimrod
    Regarding the hotspots, I will be entertaining submissions to the list of hotspots. "Hotspots" will be storefronts that sell guns, gun ranges or any other place that is of special interest to gun owners and has a public address. If you want to see a hotspot added to the googlemap, please send me the exact coordinates (lat/longs), name, address, etc. in a private message. The hotspots will appear as a yellow pin in the map after I enter them into the database manually.

The reason is that the current user interface does not support hotspot submissions and while I can modify the code to do it, I'm concerned about damaging the compatibility with future googlemap upgrades. So for the time being, I'm entering the hotspots in the database manually.

I am a Forum User
    My question of "who" was only as a precursor to suggesting an addition.

(Quote)C'mon people! Keep going! 34 pins and counting! There's still lots of you reading this who haven't made their mark yet.(Quote)

I tried to do mine but it doesn't show up on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    I tried to do mine but it doesn't show up on the map.
    Make sure you click on a (your) location in the map to set the latitude and longitude before submiting your marker.

If your mark isn't in the right place, you can fix it by clicking the "Your Entry" button and re-selecting your location from the map. You can zoom in to help find your location--just click on a map location to set the coordinates before clicking the "update information" button.
    Last edited by Knimrod; 01-08-2006 at 08:39 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast