Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

New DeSantis Quick Snap Holster & Basketweave Belt for RUGER LCP

Well I had been looking for a good deal on a nice Ruger LCP leather holster and belt, I just ordered a DeSantis Quick Snap leather holster & DeSantis Econoline Basketweave 1 3/4" belt which are on sale right now from Opticsplanet.com. They also have a 5% discount coupon code going on now which is opiv5of and free UPS ground shipping over $29.95. Links to the items I ordered are below.

DeSantis Quick Snap Leather Holster - Black - $29.89
    http://www.opticsplanet.net/desantis...027bar7z0.html

DeSantis Econoline Basketweave 1 3/4" Belt - Black - $16.99
    http://www.opticsplanet.net/desantis...e21bl52z3.html

I called to order these on Wed 12/1/10 at 4:06pm and today I got a box from UPS at 3:24pm so I opened it to find the new holster and belt!!! Holy fast shipping, I wasn't expecting them until maybe Saturday or the following Monday but hey I'm not complaining. I immediately removed my cheap 1 1/4" Walmart belt and installed the new 1 3/4" DeSantis belt and the new holster, I am in love with both! My wife and I went out to dinner then out to the mall shortly after and I have to say that going with the 1 3/4" belt was the best choice I could have made. The belt fits the belt loops perfect taking up all the slack for a nice snug fit keeping not only the new holster in place but my jeans also. I am very impressed with the quality of both the holster and the belt, the Ruger LCP fits snug in the holster which is great because once the leather breaks in it will be perfect. I would highly recommend this setup for the Ruger LCP for both concealed carry and open carry, having the quick snap thumb break keeps the gun safely in place but yet quickly accessible.

Last edited by silverbullet2005; 12-02-2010 at 09:52 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Updated original post with new info and pics.

The holster and belt were ordered yesterday evening and came today this afternoon, I am very impressed with how quick opticsplanet.com shipped this order.