Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dougwg
    He contributed to the thread though, which I believe is a good thing.

ETA: http://www.change.org/petitions/view..._on_mcl_750224
    Change.ORG? Isn't that some liberal group?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeitsfast
    Change.ORG? Isn't that some liberal group?
    is it?

I am a Forum User
    is it?
    According to google...

Pages similar to www.change.org
    Echoing Green - To accelerate social change, Echoing Green ... - echoinggreen.org
    BarackObama.com - Building on the movement that elected ... - barackobama.com

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeitsfast
    According to google...
    All the more reason to use it to help us!

I am a Forum User
    He contributed to the thread though, which I believe is a good thing.

ETA: http://www.change.org/petitions/view..._on_mcl_750224
    I just thought that with a new thread with a title stating the mission to get people to sign a petition would do better than adding it to a thread that started almost 5 years ago.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Billetproof
    I just thought that with a new thread with a title stating the mission to get people to sign a petition would do better than adding it to a thread that started almost 5 years ago.
    You are changing the subject that you and I were talking about.

Yes, it would get more/better exposure being it's own thread.

And Nothing is stopping anyone from doing just that.

Since this thread has been resurrected I do have one question. If new machine guns are ever allowed to be purchased again, will we need a new opinion since this one mentions the cut off date in May of 86?

I am a Forum User
    I don't believe change.org is a liberal site, just a site for sharing petitions. I think maybe you were thinking of voteforchange.com? I think that was the one used by Obama during the campaign. The general nature of most petitions though are likely liberal. I was just looking for somewhere to post the petition, I simply chose that site because it was one of the best petition sites I could find.

I would very much appreciate it if everyone would post new threads mentioning this on as many forums as you are one.

Why did I post in a old thread like this? Because it came up on page 1 of a Google search for suppressor and Michigan. Even if it is an old thread, if people search the internet for information on suppressors they will now see the thread asking them to sign the petition.

I emailed the admins of some of the sites that have the state by state lists of suppressor legal states.

I also updated some wiki pages with laws regarding suppressors, see:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppressor
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_law...ates_(by_state)

I also answered a bunch of questions on those "ask" sites which referenced Michigan suppressor law.

Just trying to get it out wherever people will see it. As a result, I have no idea who most of the names on the petition are. Hopefully that means it is spreading.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678