Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar

Instructors offering CPL classes

This Thread is meant not as an advertisement for any one class but as a reference for members of MGO to find an Instructor that offers classes that satisfy the state of Michigan's requirements to submit a CPL application. While there are many great instructors in Michigan that are not members of MGO, I hope this will steer more business towards MGO members.

Michigan Gun Owners does not endorse or recommend any of the instructors on this list and is not responsible for any exchange between you and any instructor. MGO only provides this information as a starting point in your search for instruction.

For instructors that want to be added to this list you must be a ****PAYING MGO MEMBER****. Please pm me with:

Your name/ business name
    Contact phone and/or Email
    Training Location

With my schedule please allow a few days for the list to be updated once you've sent your pm.

Instructors that offer CPL classes

Calhoun county/ SW Michigan---Centerline Gun club---Bill Lindsay---Phone (269)-317-5798--- EMAIL hensloff@aol.com (BUFF)

Clare --- Mark Walter "The Shootist"---Phone (989) 544-4444 Email MichiganShootist@Charter.net (MichiganShootist)

Livingston County

Livingston,Oakland,Macomb

Marquette County ---Gerald Kasten--- PHONE 906-942-7914/NRA Certified for all Pistol Courses EMAIL kastengl@tds.net(ltcnav)

Oakland County ---John Olari--- PHONE 248-669-1748 EMAIL jolari@flash.net (jolari)

Oakland/Macomb/Wayne Counties---Gary Prindle---Phone 248-602-0883---Email garyprindleii@gmail.com (dragonGTR)

Oakland/Wayne Counties---Chad King---Apex Defense Solutions, LLC.---Phone 313-288-8284---Email instructor@apxdef.com (Xerses82)

--- CPL Class Master Instructor (Student and New Instructor Training) Robert Savo / Detroit Sportsmen's Congress rmsavo@ameritech.net
    Classes held @ Detroit Sportsmen's Congress, 49800 Dequindre RD Shelby Township 48317

Sterling Heights, Michigan---Jason Miller/ Great American Firearms Training---931-551-5420 jason.steven.miller@gmail.com (MP Miller)
    Last edited by dramey82; 04-16-2023 at 08:07 PM.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.