Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Too bad this site doesn't have a reputation feature. Thank you for taking the time to write that!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyGlock
    Too bad this site doesn't have a reputation feature. Thank you for taking the time to write that!
    I agree I wonder how the pistol worked for the OP since he posted this well over a year ago.

I am a Forum User
    Unfortunately I sold the pistol awhile ago. I would buy another one in a second. The one pistol I regret getting rid of the most was this one. I might actually pick up a TACOPS Carry when my tax refund comes in. If I can find one...

I am a Forum User
    EEeee-www....whats that thingy hanging under the dust cover?

J/K

Nice review.

Banned
    If they made this in a 9mm I would be all over it.

I am a Forum User
    Along the sentiments of the OP's last post, I will say without hesitation that my TACOPS feels the most 'special' in hand of all my guns. I can't quantify it, it just feels so solid and smooth.

FWIW, I bought mine at Nelson Tactical. They are OOS now, but they had the best price anywhere (before the craziness) and fast shipping.

I am a Forum User
    I'd love one in .38 Super. I have a TACPAC (unrailed version of the TACOPS) and an RCS (Officer Sized). I would love to convert one of those to .38 Super.

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Great review

After having waited for nearly 4 months, I finally received a call from my ffl, went straight over & cleared the paperwork & I am going to to get it today. This is my 3rd 1911, first I got the sig stx which blowed my mind when I first put over a hundred rounds through it, shortly after it, I got a railed stainless steel version, great tight groups I got as close as 1.6" at 25 feet, this tacops version was supposed to be the 2nd one but the ffl got the model wrong but they had a Tacpac which is not ambidextrous so I dropped that & ffl special ordered the tacops, boy, it took them so long to get it.

like many of you who gave a near straight a's to this beautiful handgun, I will too, this is a never regret piece of solid steel & pays over time you'll love more & more.

Have a great post Valentine's Day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12