Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: ABC News Survey

MGO Member

ABC News Survey

I am a Forum User
    as of this post... 68 for college cary, 38 opposed

MGO Board of Directors

I Just voted and here are the results that were posted. It looks like the "No's" are winning.

3,206 votes
    Read all 174 opinions

No, because someone could get injured or killed.
    1,983 votes 62%

Yes, because everyone has the right to defend themselves.
    1,223 votes 38%

I am a Forum User
    60 40 right now

Banned Forum User
    We don't need a bunch of stoned pot-heads running around a campus with loaded firearms. You are there to get an education.

I am a Forum User
    all of the people i know whom have their CPL and or guns while up at school don't do drugs. So grouping every college student into the "drugged out, gun carrying pot heads" comment is very offensive

Quote Originally Posted by JGant
    We don't need a bunch of stoned pot-heads running around a campus with loaded firearms. You are there to get an education.
    While I was in college, I never once touched any kind of drugs (including marijuana), didn't "experiment", I was there to get an education. I was NOT there to be a defenseless victim.

By your same logic, we don't need a bunch of disgruntled workers running around the office with loaded firearms either. You are there to work.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    we are losing big time
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

I am a Forum User
    I like the Blue Green U.S. chart. At least we can see which states are GOOD states!!! Put your arrow on Michigan. We are 56% YES!