Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

It's a LadySeed!

Michigan is having it's very first LadySeed August 20 -21 at the Grand Blanc Huntsman's Club. A LadySeed is just like an Appleseed, but it's females only. Well that and instead of those gender neutral gray t-shirts the ladies get a nice purple LadySeed shirt.

Only 3 spots left, sign up soon.

Information: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.p.../td%3E%3Ctd%3E

Come on guys, it's your turn to take care of the kiddies and do the dishes and laundry while your lady has a blast at the range.

Can't guarantee she won't come home wanting a nice pink rifle like mine. Then you'll know just what to get her for Christmas!

I am a Forum User
    Ladyseed, That's Cool, Different Shirts too. Are they Giving you Special Patches?

Alas, no special patches. Sometimes they have purple patches, but, they are out of them right now. I do however have pink hats that say "Shoot like a girl....IF you can" for prizes.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse08
    "Shoot like a girl....IF you can"
    That's Awsome!

Only TWO spots left. Come on ladies, this is going to be a blast of a weekend. Come out and join us!

Only ONE spot left. Grab it before someone else does.

Sold out...sort of. There is one spot available for Saturday only. Saturday is the day the majority of the instruction is done. If you would like that very last Saturday only spot, send me a PM as you can't register for it through the web site.

I am a Forum User

Shoot like a girl...IF you can.

Gotta get me one of those hats for my daughter. 8 years old and already making ragged holes on the targets!