Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    MGO Member
    I had the exact same experience and service with my Ruger LC9 that NRGman13 had with his LCP. Lots of failure to fire problems and quick customer service with Rugers service department.

Unfortunately when I get it back about 2 weeks ago, it still wasn't 100%.

Since getting the gun back, I shot one box (50 rnds) of Remington UMC and it was perfect. The same with a box of Blazer ammo. But the Winchester 9mm Nato box, I had 3 failure to fires out of 50 rounds. Very frustrating to say the least.

I'll be shooting again this weekend with several types of ammo and if I'm still having problems I'll have to decide to either call Ruger again or take it to a local gunsmith.

I love the way the gun feels in my hand, the way it shoots when it's working great and it's the perfect size for what I want. It's just so frustrating to have do deal with these issues on a brand new gun.

Account Closed Forum User
    The Win NATO 9mm are military rejects ,and FTFires are common

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234