Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: U of M?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
    Then why don't your get at that firewall and unblock MGO from the hospital's wifi?!
    Trust me, I've asked. Medical Center IT is a strange bunch.

Fortunately, I can use the employee WiFi and can end-around their content filters.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by zigziggityzoo
    Trust me, I've asked. Medical Center IT is a strange bunch.

Hey.. I work for MCIT!! What are you trying to say??

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by kzoojason76
    Hey.. I work for MCIT!! What are you trying to say??
    oh... uhm...

I am a Forum User
    OK all you Ann Arborites, there is a new gun store in town! It's out on Jackson Rd just before Zeeb on the North side of the street. A really nice place with a LOT of cool toys and very nice staff. When I was in yesterday, two women were running the place and they will have CPL classes and introductory classes. Shooting will be done at Mill Creek in Dexter.

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt 45
    OK all you Ann Arborites, there is a new gun store in town! It's out on Jackson Rd just before Zeeb on the North side of the street. A really nice place with a LOT of cool toys and very nice staff. When I was in yesterday, two women were running the place and they will have CPL classes and introductory classes. Shooting will be done at Mill Creek in Dexter.
    We know, but Im sure everyone thanks you for the info just the same.

I am a Forum User

WSC

I see someone mentioned 600 yd. range at Washtenaw. That shooting only goes on during daylight savings, so it is over for the year. It will start up again in March or April. They do have pin or plate shoots most Sundays they have added a dueling tree on the pistol range. You know A2 does not have the nick-names of " peoples republic of ann arbor or moscow on the huron " for nothing. Keep On !

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I work for the U (the hospital) and a NCRC. I know the are big time no-guns, but I'm ashamed to admit it has me worried to even carry when I'm going around town there. Seems like its too much of a hassle, but I could be wrong!?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234