Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: U of M?

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Nice to see fellow Alumni on the board. Good luck Claybuster, I expect to see you on the President's list soon!

I am a Forum User
    There is a competitive small bore rifle team run by students through UM's club sports department. I've tried to get in contact with them in the past, but they weren't very responsive. They seemed to be more interested in competing at the time, and less so when it came to general firearms rights/education.

I am a Forum User
    U of M employee here and a shooter. My father-in-law works there as well and enjoys shooting. Just no carrying on campus or in the hospital, even OC if I remember correctly. Now the hospital has signs on just about every door stating "NO WEAPONS"

Banned Forum User
    closest thing to CC in AA is flag burning lessons for those coke head libs...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JGant
    Or, you know, Concealed carry. Washtenaw County has issued the fourth most CPLs of all counties in the state.

I am a Forum User
    I think there are more gun owners in AA than you think, just very quiet about it. Speak softly and carry a thunder stick or something like that. I will admit that AA is a VERY different place than when I grew up in the 50's and early 60's. Anybody here do any long range shooting? I'd be interested in getting together.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JGant
    cool story bro

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt 45
    I think there are more gun owners in AA than you think, just very quiet about it. Speak softly and carry a thunder stick or something like that. I will admit that AA is a VERY different place than when I grew up in the 50's and early 60's. Anybody here do any long range shooting? I'd be interested in getting together.
    Speak sofly and carry a big stick.. I like that.

Washtenaw Sportsman Club run he 600 yard shoot at the rifle range on Wednesdays afternoon.

I don't shoot rifles but I do shoot pistols (alot) and occasional trap clay. The pistol steel plate shoots at WSC are open to the general public, check out the event calendar at the website. They are on Sundays at 10 am.

U of M Student and NRA Instructor here. I live right off Main street. There are more of us here than most people in Ann Arbor would care to admit. If they knew it would scare em. I go to Chelsea Rod and Gun; I've had bad luck with Washtenaw the multiple times I've tried to join, but hopefully you'll have better luck. Chelsea is only about 25 minutes from Ann Arbor and it's a huge breath of fresh air from Ann Arbor.

Anyways, don't worry, there will be fellow survivors if the zombie apocolypse hit Ann Arbor.
    Last edited by Sefner; 09-11-2011 at 08:41 AM.

I am a Forum User
    i'm not a student but i live in Ypsilanti. i moved from idaho, a big change in gun laws. thanks for the tip for the gun club.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast