Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Account Closed

Smile CrossBreed Supertuck after 1 year!

This is my Crossbreed Supertuck holster after almost a full year of wearing it about every other day. It's in great condition and I'd recommend it to anyone. This one is for the FNX & FNP 9's & .40's. It also fits my S&W M&P.357sig, Ruger SR9c, P226, all Glocks and even my Glock20. (which shares it's frame with the G30 .45)

[YOUTUBE]cD2I-v8-zQk[/YOUTUBE]
    Rate comment and Subscribe so I can make more videos

I am a Forum User
    I love my Supertuck. Very comfortable and very concealable. I recommend them to everyone I know who is looking for a good IWB holster.

I am a Forum User
    Mine looks about the same. Maybe a little more wear on the backside but I took a class with it in 90*F+ heat, and have walked my dogs on numerous 2+ mile walks in the same heat with it.. I love mine. Can't complain about being able to conceal a full size pistol in tighter clothes, and it being comfortable. 4 hour drive no problem

MGO Member Forum User
    I where mine daily. Very comfortable. The only issue I have is the front site of my Smith and Wesson M&P 40c has worn a groove through the kydex.

Banned Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvee
    This is my Crossbreed Supertuck holster after almost a full year of wearing it about every other day. It's in great condition and I'd recommend it to anyone. This one is for the FNX & FNP 9's & .40's. It also fits my S&W M&P.357sig, Ruger SR9c, P226, all Glocks and even my Glock20. (which shares it's frame with the G30 .45)

[YOUTUBE]cD2I-v8-zQk[/YOUTUBE]
    Rate comment and Subscribe so I can make more videos
    you sure dont get out much My holster has 10x more wear.

I really like mine as well. My only complaint is the piece of leather is really wide. I wish they could trim it down a little. I can't wear mine at 12 o'clock and sit in my car because the leather blocks where my legs bends at the hip. I was thinking of cutting it down but after paying $90 for it I'm hesitant to mess it up.

Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball1205
    I really like mine as well. My only complaint is the piece of leather is really wide. I wish they could trim it down a little. I can't wear mine at 12 o'clock and sit in my car because the leather blocks where my legs bends at the hip. I was thinking of cutting it down but after paying $90 for it I'm hesitant to mess it up.
    Just cut it. People do it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvee
    Just cut it. People do it all the time.
    +1

It is about $7.00 worth of material if that make you feel better.

Wearing mine right now ...One very good holster...

Yea, i trimed mine to fit me...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    love my cross breed, just wish I wouldnt have been so stubborn and bought one earlier

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast