Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Might be for some .. but not for me. The owner was an azz over the phone when I courteously explained my problem with the cant. Oh well .. I ended up with a much better holster.

Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by tote'ngranny
    Might be for some .. but not for me. The owner was an azz over the phone when I courteously explained my problem with the cant. Oh well .. I ended up with a much better holster.
    That means he has poor CS, not that he's crazy. Were you trying to return it or complain about it when you called CB?

I had the CB for a week and after having that hunk of leather I called for an RMA and was quizzed by the owner (asking me how much I eat at a sitting was just one of his questions). I simply told him that it was not for me and he got a little irate and handed the phone off to some calm and nice speaking lady and the item was returned. Bat Crazy ain't the word for this guy!
    I've known 5 others that have and love their CB's but those boys don't have enough meat on them to feed a starving dog.

Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger
    I had the CB for a week and after having that hunk of leather I called for an RMA and was quizzed by the owner (asking me how much I eat at a sitting was just one of his questions). I simply told him that it was not for me and he got a little irate and handed the phone off to some calm and nice speaking lady and the item was returned. Bat Crazy ain't the word for this guy!
    I've known 5 others that have and love their CB's but those boys don't have enough meat on them to feed a starving dog.
    LOL. I ordered mine from Midway so I haven't dealt with him or the company directly. Unfortunately I am not the 34" waist I was in the military and I'm sadly hovering around 44". I have noticed some issues carrying if I'm wearing my tighter fitting jeans but that would probably be true for just about any IWB. My experience with the holster has been very good. This thread is just a data point for anyone looking or thinking about buying one.

The owner does sound like a real piece of work. He sounds like the owner of Maxped who I've had to deal with a few times. He gets crazy pissed whenever anyone questions his products too. Overall though just like Maxped, it's a good product and I'll still buy them. The same goes for Crossbreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvee
    Crazy doesn't mean it's not a good product.
    Poor customer service sadly almost always interrupts a product from being sold.

I also had a terrible time with him, over a obvious mistake on an order. I ended up getting my refund, and ordering a kholster. Just my experience.

I am a Forum User
    Comptac > Crossbreed

The dude's crazy as heck

I am a Forum User
    Every time I've dealt with him, I was 100% satisfied.
    He resolved my problem politely over the phone in minutes & my new clips were at my house three days later.
    And it certainly is the most comfortably holster I have tried to date.
    The Kolster I bought was a waste of money and didn't see two weeks of service before it was retired to the drawer. That is the second one, first one had to be sent back.

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    Every time I've dealt with him, I was 100% satisfied.
    He resolved my problem politely over the phone in minutes & my new clips were at my house three days later.
    You must have gotten another employee, or he had his meds

I am a Forum User
    I dealt with Mark directly on an issue I had with the belt my wife bought me for our anniversary. He told me to send it back, and took care of me 100%. No Complaints here.

I am a Forum User
    My S/T is 2 years and look and works great I would recommend the snapside too

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast