Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Thsi is the latest from Hillsdale County:
    I had a conversation with our Chief Judge and our Prosecutor last week. The judge defered to the Sheriff or the Prosecutor. The PA told me they will take up the issue at the October gun board as to who the designee will be to sign off.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Remnar
    Update....

No response from either the Flint PD Chief or the County Sherrif.

Pretty much what I expected.

Going the trust route...
    Walk into GCSD. If you have Facebook, he has a Facebook page as well

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom M
    I just emailed Commissioner Green at Warren PD, asking if he'll sign these. I'm now waiting for the SWAT team to show up.
    10 days, and no reply from the Commish. He must have something else he's working on.

I am a Forum User
    Had lunch with the Branch County Administrator yesterday. He will inquire who is signing them in Branch Co.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom M
    10 days, and no reply from the Commish. He must have something else he's working on.
    You should just go to the PD and inquire. The commissioner doesn't deal with the sign offs, they have a dedicated person to take care of it. I transferred a MG a long time ago (5yrs +) and the process was easy. The officer was very helpful and gave me his card to contact him directly for future transfers. Wish I still knew where the card was, but like I said it was a long time ago and I don’t live in Warren anymore.

I am a Forum User
    Ottawa County Sheriff Rosema just signed one of my customers F4's
    no problem

Dropped em off and 2 days later, they called to come pick em up. =)

I am a Forum User
    I have an email in to Ann Arbor PD Chief Jones with no reply after several weeks. Will post update when I hear anything back.

BTW rjrivero is a good guy. Meet him at a three gun match a year ago and he is a very nice guy. He just wants to help us all out get our toys.

I am a Forum User
    Bay County Sheriff John Miller will NOT sign off on any NFA item that he deems to not be "collectible".......

I am a Forum User
    Went to the Oakland county sheriff’s office today and they seem to be pretty well setup. You go to the same office where you get finger printed for CPL’s and they take your paper work which they forward to the designated signer - Major Smith. They also do ink prints right there for $15 apiece (they also have extra FBI finger print forms). They didn’t have any ETA for the sign off but when I get them I will report back.

I am a Forum User
    First page is updated with information so far. If I missed anyting, please post up here.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast