Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    1) Montcalm County
    2) Sheriff Barnwell
    3) Signed it in 4 days, During Hunting Season

I am a Forum User
    KENT COUNTY

One of my customer's experience (11/21/11)

Kent County Sheriff said he will sign, but only where he has patrols.
    So for the signature, he referred my customer over to the East Grand Rapids PD who signed readily and was reported...
    "No problem getting signature - very nice and done while I waited "

Also, Kent County Sheriff did his Fingerprint cards $15 Each and done while he waited (there are cheaper options though)

Eta:correcting my spelling of Sheriff...

I am a Forum User
    Well Oakland County was unwilling to sign my paperwork as I'm from Troy (not serviced by the Oakland County sheriff). So I gave it a shot with Troy PD and was pleasantly surprised. I dropped the forms off at the records section and had my forms signed within a week. I also corresponded with the chief and found him to be very personable and understanding. The only thing that took me by surprise was that I had to pay a $10 processing fee.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks guys. I went ahead and put East Grand Rapids under Kent County and Troy PD under Oakland County. If anyone has a better way of organizing the Local PD's in each county, I'd be glad to hear it!

Shiawassee County

Well I set an appointment to meet with the Sheriff. He took my ID and Form 4's in the back, came back 5 minutes later with them signed, Sheriff Dept also did my prints ($15 per card).

I am a Forum User
    Hillsdale County

The Gun Board has designated Prosecuting Attorney Neal Brady as the CLEO for Form 4 sign offs.

Neal is very pro gun. He was doing Shall Issue in Hillsdale County before PA 381. His office is in the Court House Annex building, 2nd floor.

I am a Forum User
    Got my sign off today from Gratiot County Sheriff. No issues. Just walked in and got the signature and prints. Was only asked one question and that was what the form was for. I told him it was for a suppressor, and he responded, "oh, for a gun" and he signed it right then. Fingerprints on two cards for $10.

I am a Forum User

Thumbs up Livingston County - A-OK

Livingston County Sheriff
    No problem. My customer had to do some educating initially, but the staff was very helpful, and he got it signed while he waited.

RJ, as far as organizing, maybe not a total solution, but at least for better readability

You could tab in the cities under the county... like this?

41. Kent County Sheriff said he will sign, but only where he has patrols
    - East Grand Rapids PD who signed readily
    - anothr dept
    - another dept
    42. bla, bla....

FWIW,
    mike
    Last edited by TWS-Mike; 01-18-2012 at 02:41 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TWS-Mike
    Livingston County Sheriff
    No problem. My customer had to do some educating initially, but the staff was very helpful, and he got it signed while he waited.

RJ, as far as organizing, maybe not a total solution, but at least for better readability

You could tab in the cities under the county... like this?

41. Kent County Sheriff said he will sign, but only where he has patrols
    - East Grand Rapids PD who signed readily
    - anothr dept
    - another dept
    42. bla, bla....

FWIW,
    mike
    I like it, Mike. I changed it a bit. Green is good to go, red is no go. Then I linked to the post in which it was reported. I think it makes it easier to read that way.

RJ

Saint Clair County Sheriff is good to go, I was the first to pop the Silencer cherry. they did ask if I would mind if they did a quick background check on me, so include a copy of your license in your envelope

Bob M

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast