Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Upcoming at Lapeer - It's a WinterSeed

I'll let Superheat and/or InTheBurbs put up the official notice, but the Lapeer County Sportsmens Club board got to hear from Superheat tonight.

So stay tuned

ETA: Since it's on the Appleseed Schedule, December 3&4, at the Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club. A Winterseed, if the weather cooperates. See the post by RoundBaller below for the link to the information.
    Last edited by LCSC_Cowboys; 10-03-2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Cat is out of the bag

Quote Originally Posted by LCSC_Cowboys
    I'll let Superheat and/or InTheBurbs put up the official notice, but the Lapeer County Sportsmens Club board got to hear from Superheat tonight.

So stay tuned
    Thanks Cowboy,
    I'm going to wait until it is officially on the schedule.
    I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.

I am a Forum User
    What Schedule? it's been on the LCSC Calendar for Months.

Why would Superheat be at the board for something on the schedule already ?!???!?!!??

"That would be telling"
    - Number Two, The Prisoner Ep. 1 The Arrival

Quote Originally Posted by Trackman
    What Schedule? it's been on the LCSC Calendar for Months.
    The Appleseed schedule of course!

And what you are thinking about has been sold out for "months".
    Quote Originally Posted by LCSC_Cowboys
    Why would Superheat be at the board for something on the schedule already ?!???!?!!??
    To ask to have something set up with the club, you know that horse that pulls the cart thing.

Stay tuned Trackman, "there is something afoot".

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Well I said that something was "afoot".

Look what I tripped over this evening.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19162.0

Now Technically, I didn't say anything. I am just pointing out what someone else is saying. That is my story, and I am sticking to it.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Good job guys!

MGO Member
    Lapeer usually sells out which is why they wanted another one. Good facility and great hospitality. They have a heated firing line which makes it nice to shoot at in cold weather. Well, it is sort of heated just behind the line.

I am a Forum User
    Great news!

Even without the heat, the covered firing line and attached indoor toilet\building put Lapeer AS' to the top of the list!

I am a Forum User

Lapeer winterseed

Sadly, I'll be out of state that weekend.

Still plenty of tickets left but probably not for long.

Too anyone lucky enough to go to this event, shoot straight and have fun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast