Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer
    Well I said that something was "afoot".

Look what I tripped over this evening.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19162.0

Now Technically, I didn't say anything. I am just pointing out what someone else is saying. That is my story, and I am sticking to it.

Well That explains it.
    WooHoo another Winterseed. Bring it on.
    A 2 Day Shooting Event in the Cold and Snow.

To the Instructors Traveling, I seen that someone brought in a Microwave for the Pistol Building now. Roundballer do you know if it will Stay?

Quote Originally Posted by Trackman
    Well That explains it.
    WooHoo another Winterseed. Bring it on.
    A 2 Day Shooting Event in the Cold and Snow.

To the Instructors Traveling, I seen that someone brought in a Microwave for the Pistol Building now. Roundballer do you know if it will Stay?
    Yes, the microwave was donated to the pistol building by one of the members. They even cleared it with the Board before they brought it in. I just hope people clean it up if they "blow up" their food when using it.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    I've done an appleseed before. Would love to try out a winterseed shoot. sounds pretty fun.

MGO Member Forum User
    Bumping this. Let's make sure we get another sellout!

Click to Register

Click for more information

Quote Originally Posted by intheburbs
    Bumping this. Let's make sure we get another sellout!

Click to Register

Click for more information
    Yes, this is nothing more than a shameless bump.....But

There are only 14 spots left and this is only 33 days away.....

Something else too, intheburbs has posted an AAR over here ---> Oct 29-30, 2011 AAR for the Appleseed last weekend.

Great event, Great instruction, Worthy of praise. HUZZAH!

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Is it cool if you can only make it for one day? And how late in the day do you normally shoot? Thanks

one day Appleseed

Quote Originally Posted by tororider
    Is it cool if you can only make it for one day? And how late in the day do you normally shoot? Thanks
    Toro rider,
    Yes one day is allowed. We even have reduced pricing for that. If you can only make one day come on SATURDAY. Saturday is when we do the main presentations. I highly recommend doing both days. But, if we can only get you for one day we will gladly take it.

I have had sunday only students (two come to mind that had church obligations). The thing to remember if you come as a Sunday only is to NOT get frustrated. We will work extra hard to catch you up. Understand that the other students have an 8 hour head start on you.

We will start registration at 8:30 am. With the days being very short we will probably go until dark on saturday and 4ish on sunday. The ending times are not necessarily firm.

I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.

I am a Forum User
    Just checked the schedule with the wife and we have stuff going on that weekend. I will have to catch the next one. Have fun.

If any body is interested in doing this, don't sit on the fence.

There are only 4 spots left! 11/14/11, 11:41am

There are only 3 spots left! 11/14/11, 07:50pm

There are only 2 spots left! 11/15/11, 11:20am

Click here to register

Click here for more information
    Last edited by Roundballer; 11-15-2011 at 11:20 AM.

One if by Land, Two if by Sea.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast