Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

View Poll Results: Where are you at in the process?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Waiting on Mfg to dealer transfer

18 27.27%
  • waiting on CLEO sign off

6 9.09%
  • waiting on from 4 approval

36 54.55%
  • I have mine already

7 10.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansjeep2000
    Where are you in the process?
    Procrastinating over setting up a trust and sending in the paperwork...Hoping to get that done over the holidays.

I am a Forum User

Still waiting-Sheridan originally estimated April

Sent the Form 4 October 28th-

Sheridan originally told me not to think about it until April, looks like then knew what they where talking about as far as wait estimates. The weather is not helping me be patient.

I am a Forum User
    We've had a steady stream of paperwork since before Sept 2nd for AOW's and machine guns, at that time transfers were going 4-5 months, by October/November it got strectched out to 6 months. I expect times to get better once we can clear through the surge, but there is a general buying frenzy where our suppressor manufacturers are having trouble keeping up.

We've opend our our lines of distribution to further improve the availability of suppressors through us and enhance our stock suppressors, but I'm buying all a lot more than I've sold because it is taking much longer for me to get them compared to my restock orders in September/October were taking. I spoke to AAC friday, they said they are manufacturing/shipping 100-200 per day and still not keeping up and are seriously backordered. Same deal with Gemtech when I spoke to them but some items are stocked without a problem.

I posted last week, I've already seen two suppressor approved form 4's to my customers, so they are moving and there appears to be no other shananigans to hold them up.

Dont hesitate to give the shop a call as I can help with details on specific model numbers that will be tough to get versus other model numbers that are more available. Even if your from outside of Saginaw, dont forget I can just mail the paperwork if your local dealer is out of stock.

If you sign up on our email list at our website, www.sheridanarms.com I can also provide more timely updates as to what's going on in the class 3 world and events for those who want to stay closer in touch with our Sheridan Arms events. All our full auto shoots now have suppressors available to help those get a better feel before they buy something by hearing (or NOT!) one first.

Hope this helps

Phil

I am a Forum User
    I have no idea....guess it won't help to care/worry about it.

I am a Forum User

Process Complete

Got the call yesterday, by my calculations that makes about 6 and one half months (6 months -16 days to be exact) from the day I sent in the Form 4.

This includes however long it took after I got a reject letter, saying I missed a square.

Not happy with the turn around, but it is exactly what the guys at Sheridian told me it would be.

Just in time for chipmunk season.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmaclean
    Got the call yesterday, by my calculations that makes about 6 and one half months (6 months -16 days to be exact) from the day I sent in the Form 4.

This includes however long it took after I got a reject letter, saying I missed a square.

Not happy with the turn around, but it is exactly what the guys at Sheridian told me it would be.

Just in time for chipmunk season.

My check cleared on April 17th so by that estimate that would put mine up about sometime in October...

I am a Forum User
    Went pending 24 January 2012.

This sucks.

MGO Member
    Form 4 (trust) was approved May 17th. Roughly 154 days from the time they received my packet.

Submitted: 12/12/11
    Received: 12/15/11
    Checked cashed: 12/19/11
    Pending: ???
    Kicked back: Sometime around May 1st (Trust name on F4 didn't exactly match trust name on trust document. Fixed and sent back in within a few days).
    Approved: 05/17/12

Went pending Feb 7th. Called the NFA today to check status and make sure it wasn't kicked back for any reason. Still processing and the clerk told me I should expect approval in August. Reeks. I was expecting July.

I am a Forum User
    My check just cleared a couple weeks ago for a griffin arms spartan2 556 can. The wait begins, if Im lucky I might have my can for Christmas!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast