Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Possible Appleseed near Grand Rapids

I've been looking for an Appleseed event further west than Battle Creek and have come up empty handed.

I mentioned it to the club president at Kent League in Ada he sounds open to learning more about it. I pointed him to the site's FAQ page.

I've never been to one, and have no idea what's involved in logistics to set one up. What other info could I provide him when we talk next week? Are there any instructors and/or shooters near G.R. interested in a possible spring '12 weekend event?

Thanks.

I just got back from the Appleseed at LCSC this weekend. The person that you need to direct your questions to is on this forum as "intheburbs". There is no doubt that he can answer any question that you have about an Appleseed event.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Oh yes, we’d be very interested in getting a shoot set up in that part of the state. PM inbound…and I’ll alert out state coordinator ‘intheburbs’. We can arrange for someone to be at a Board of Directors meeting for your club to answer any questions they may have.

Please feel free to PM me any questions you have.

You beat me Roundballer...thanks!

Miki (aka mouse0

MGO Member

GR Area

I'd be interested in a GR area Appleseed, too!
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

I am a Forum User
    That would be great to have one in the GR area!!!

Grand Rapids Appleseed

We will be glad to bring the Appleseed "experience" to G.R. Just find us a range to host it. If you are a member of a club or have access to a private range let us know.
    Get us a range and we will staff the event. (period)

Contact myself or Intheburbs via p.m.

We will be glad to send a represenative to present Appleseed to your club.
    I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.

MGO Member
    I think he is referring to this place

Kent County Conservation League
    PO Box 397
    Ada, MI 49301
    616-676-1056

www.kccl.org

Lets go G.R.

Lets go G.R. find us a range to host an Appleseed.

How about The Caledonia Sportsman's Club?
    10721 Coldwater Road SE
    Alto, MI 49302

http://www.csc.us.com/

Any members here?
    I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.

I am a Forum User
    Is Appleseed a non-profit? If so than South Kent Sportsmans Club would work great.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tech2b9
    Is Appleseed a non-profit? If so than South Kent Sportsmans Club would work great.
    Yes, Appleseed is a non-profit. Give us a contact for South Kent and we will contact them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast