Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Hey Jetplane19,

If you haven't gotten in touch with Intheburbs, I am the range development coordinator for Appleseed in MI. If you want to PM me, I can be over in GR next week to meet with your board. Checking my schedule for next week, I could be there any day except Monday or Wednesday.

Thanks,

ST

MGO Member

Southkent

Quote Originally Posted by Garymac
    Yes, Appleseed is a non-profit. Give us a contact for South Kent and we will contact them.
    I'm not a member, but...

Southkent Sportsman Club
    (616) 681-2495
    2536 140th Ave, Dorr, MI 49323
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

I am a Forum User
    Hey all,

I've sent out introductory emails to BOTH clubs mentioned in this thread. Follow up phone calls to go out later this afternoon.

As range develpoment coordinator, I like to swing for the bleachers when trying to get new ranges to host us. Let's hope that we get not one, but two new ranges for next year. Maybe even multiple shoots. Go big or go home, right?

ST

MGO Member Forum User
    JetPlane - hook us up with a range, and when the first event is scheduled, I'll give you free admission for up to four people.

I'm also posting a separate thread offering a similar "bounty" for any new ranges.

Free admission? YES

Quote Originally Posted by intheburbs
    JetPlane - hook us up with a range, and when the first event is scheduled, I'll give you free admission for up to four people.

I'm also posting a separate thread offering a similar "bounty" for any new ranges.
    I like it, a bounty for new ranges..
    I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.

I am a Forum User

Thumbs up

Hi All - as an update, I've been in contact with Intheburbs and I'll be getting info in front of the club manager at KCCL.ORG this month.
    Hopefully a face-to-face presentation at a board meeting will follow, with scheduling a weekend this spring '12.
    I'll keep you posted.
    Thanks for everyone's interest! I'm pumped.

MGO Member

Another Club in GR area

I used to be a member, but no longer am.

West Walker Sportsman's Club
    PO Box 141104, Grand Rapids, MI 49544
    616-453-5081
    info@wwsc.org
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

I am a Forum User
    As a follow-up, I provided some Appleseed literature to the KCCL.or club pres tonight and he's very interested.

I'm in contact w/ InTheBurbs to get a FTF presentation at the February club meeting for a first time event this spring...and hopefully more after that.

I'll keep this thread posted.
    Very excited for Appleseed in the GR area.

MGO Member

Apple Seed in W MI

The Muskegon Club has two Apple Seed events scheduled. The first weekend in May and the last weekend in August.

I am a Forum User
    I met with the BoD at KCCL last night and gave 'em the Appleseed pitch.

They seemed really interested but were unable to put it to a vote. Quite a few absent members including the club manager.

I don't want to jynx myself but I got a pretty good vibe from the board and hope to hear from them soon.

Thanks Jetplane19 for getting the ball rolling for us!

ST

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast