Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks Tom and staff

HAPPY NEW YEAR

ED HOFFMAN

I am a Forum User
    Good to have everyone back, Happy New Year to all.

I am a Forum User
    thank god you're back mgo! this drought has made me realize. i'll will be a contributing member shortly!!! more money! better server!

I am a Forum User
    Thanks Tom.

In the future if you ever need assistance, give me a ring. I don't know if more hands would have made the work lighter but just in case.

MGO Member Forum User
    Thank you and Happy New Year!

I am a Forum User

outage

Glad to see you are back up and running..Thanks for the hard work during the Holidays to get it going again!!!! Have a Happy New Year.....

Account Closed

Thumbs up

Wow, for awhile there I was thinking it was the beginning of the 2012 Mayan Prophecy and the Shift of the Ages!

Glad it's back! Thank you to all that worked their butts off to make it happen.

I am a Forum User
    Funny, I still checked MGO as much as I do when it was up. Much better when there are different things to read. Good to be back

Account Closed Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom
    Last week, our hosting service had a catastrophic server failure. All customers on the server, including MGO, were completely down.

They began the process of moving the affected customers to alternate servers. Our site was successfully moved to an alternate server, however, there were database compatibility issues preventing the forum software from functioning. Several efforts were made to convert our forum database and make it compatible with the older server, most failed for various reasons.

As of tonight, we have successfully restored the website and forums on a new server.

Obviously, we are taking steps to assure that we are not left at the mercy of a 3rd party again in the future.

- Admin
    YEAH! Great ....Thanks for all that you guys do...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast