Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Appleseed in Sterling Heights!

If your have ever wondered about Appleseed but couldn't make it to one of our shoots here is a good opportunity to come out and find out what we are all about.

We will be presenting a free program at the Sterling Heights Public Library, 40255 Dodge Park Rd, 48313 on THURSDAY February 16, 7-8:15 PM called "The Real Story of Paul Revere's Ride" in addition to this history program we will have a presentation on the Appleseed marksmanship clinic. There will be free Appleseed targets and other giveaways. Light refreshments will be served.

This program is appropriate for the whole family. So come on out, bring your family and friends for what should prove to be an interesting evening.

If you are a board member of any local range, please come out and take a look to see what the Appleseed Project can do for your range. If you know a board member of your local range, please tell them about this so they can see what we are all about.

Note: This presentation is not sponsored by or affiliated with the Sterling Heights Library.

The library is located at the southern end of the city center complex on the corners of Dodge Park and Utica roads next to the police station.

PM me if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Garymac; 02-15-2012 at 04:47 PM.

MGO Member
    Just a few days until the History/Appleseed talk in Sterling Heights.

Come see what we are all about.

BTW, if you would like us to come to your town, city, group, class or organization with a free history presentation just let me know (PM). It really is a story everyone should hear.
    Last edited by Garymac; 02-14-2012 at 03:36 PM.

MGO Member

ONE DAY!

Until the history presentation in Sterling Heights. Hope to see you there.
    Last edited by Garymac; 02-15-2012 at 03:09 PM.

I am a Forum User

appleseed meeting

Just want to say thanks for the meeting last night at the library. It was very informative and interesting. Because of my interests in shooting and American history I knew some of it but learned a lot of new info. I will be checking out more on the shooting and will plan to follow up with a shoot this summer. I will probably plan to show up with my brother and his boy. Thanks again for an interesting new prospective and another "project" to get involved with.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning Guy
    Just want to say thanks for the meeting last night at the library. It was very informative and interesting. Because of my interests in shooting and American history I knew some of it but learned a lot of new info. I will be checking out more on the shooting and will plan to follow up with a shoot this summer. I will probably plan to show up with my brother and his boy. Thanks again for an interesting new prospective and another "project" to get involved with.
    And thank you for coming all the way from Milford and Howell. You and your brother were most welcome and are the kind of people we like to see at Appleseed. Interested in history, interested in shooting and interested in getting together with family to have a uniquely American experience. I am sure we will get you "involved" this summer. Don't forget to tell others about our program.

don't wait for summer do it now

Browning Guy,
    I recommend that you just DO IT! Don't wait for summer, we have some great events next month. Once your ankle issues clear up, Just jump in.
    I look forward to seeing you on the line in. Don't practice, don't fret over the weather or equipment just pull the trigger. Sign up today! You will have a wonderful time.

Superheat.
    I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.