Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I am a Forum User
    Good reminder!

I do like that many semi auto pistols have as the first step for takedown to lock the slide back. Layers of redundancy in safety are a good thing. Always am paranoid when taking down my Diamondback because the takedown is the same as a Glock

MGO Member Forum User
    Did you ever notice how hickock.45 handles his guns. He repeatedly, almost compulsively, is racking the slide to be certain they are cleared and he always points them down range unless he has racked it 4 or five times.

We should be teaching that style to some of the eggheads buying guns today. When even well experienced gun owners have a ND we all need to be more careful.

I am a Forum User
    A weekend with a good trainer can help.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    Failure to check the chamber and pointing the muzzle at something he didn't want to destroy. The more rules you skip the greater the chance for trouble.
    Exactly!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345