Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!!! GOTY

I wish to congratulate mouse08 on winning the volunteer Gun of the Year!!! Anyody who worked at least 4 hours at an MGO event as a volunteer was in the drawing. So if you worked (3) 4 hour shifts at Outdoorama, you were entered 3 times for your efforts. As a side note, mouse08 (Appleseed Shoot Instructor) only had one entry, and she still won a Kimber Classic II in 45 ACP. It was nice to see one of our lady shooters win, and it just goes to show, you can't win if you don't volunteer!!! For those of you wanting to get in on the action, the GOTY program was renewed again for this year, so we will be drawing for another quality firearm at next Februarys meeting. The Outdoorama show is already full, but we are looking for help at the Ultimate Sports Show in Grand Rapids. Answer that call for volunteers, and it could pay off for you!!!

Congratulations mouse08!!!

Jeff LaFave
    MGO President
    Last edited by Barrettone; 02-11-2012 at 06:44 PM.

MGO Member
    Wow, congrats mouse08! That's a nice firearm for sure. I'm just glad the winner wasn't NickS!

I'm kidding, Nick!
    My LinkedIn Profile
    ALWAYS interested in left-handed rifles and shotguns. BUY/TRADE - PM me
    Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state. - Michigan Constitution, Article I, § 6

I am a Forum User
    Is it pink ?

Congrats !

Congrats indeed, and are there any events on the other side of the state where we can volunteer?

I am a Forum User
    nice prize...congrats

TRADE?

Mouse I am sorry MGO has burdened you with such a terrible useless prize. After a sleepless night pondering the injustice I have decided to offer you an upgrade to something much more useful to you: a bolt action single shot .22 with original iron sites much more suitable for your Appleseed events. Recognizing that MGO has foisted this on you, I am not asking you to put much cash or ammo with your win to equalize the trade value for my fine as built firearm and take your new safe queen off your hands. I'll be waiting for you pm me today as I might change my mind if you don't trade fast.

Seriously CONGRATS some people (m*p*d*a* will remain nameless) tried to rig this last year and earned almost half of the entries but your one four hour shift pulled through! though it was drawn by a woman and the fix might have been in now that I reflect upon the injustice of it all.
    ARTICLE I - DECLARATION OF RIGHTS - § 6 Bearing of arms.
    Sec. 6. Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state. History: MI Const. 1963, Art. I, § 6, ***. Jan. 1, 1964.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRiley
    Congrats indeed, and are there any events on the other side of the state where we can volunteer?
    We will be doing Ultimate Sport Show in Grand Rapids next month and Woods N Water in August up in the thumb area. Every four hour shift gets one entry and Mouse just proved one is enough to win! We are also trying to organize some instructional "Learn to Shoot" type events for later this year that will need volunteers (and use of member guns) Stay Tuned.
    ARTICLE I - DECLARATION OF RIGHTS - § 6 Bearing of arms.
    Sec. 6. Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state. History: MI Const. 1963, Art. I, § 6, ***. Jan. 1, 1964.

Congratulations Mouse08
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Wow, just wow! Thanks for your generous offer of something more suitable to Appleseed. While a bolt action single shot 22 is very tempting...I'll stick with the Kimber. No, it's not pink. (I hope, I haven't seen it yet.)

Thanks MGO! I'm looking forward to shooting my first ever Kimber!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wwjmaj
    Though it was drawn by a woman and the fix might have been in now that I reflect upon the injustice of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse08
    Wow, just wow! Thanks for your generous offer of something more suitable to Appleseed. While a bolt action single shot 22 is very tempting...I'll stick with the Kimber. No, it's not pink. (I hope, I haven't seen it yet.)

Thanks MGO! I'm looking forward to shooting my first ever Kimber!
    Congratulations Mouse08.......my wife drew your name
    Last edited by tdbrown1969; 02-12-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast