Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member Forum User

Upcoming Appleseed Events - Battle Creek and Lapeer

Getting into the Appleseed season, and things are starting to get busy.

Our next event is March 17-18 at Centerline of Calhoun, just outside Battle Creek.

The following week, March 24-25, we have an event at Lapeer County Sportsmens Club.

Women shoot for $10, under 21 shoots for $5, and active military/guard and LEO shoot free. Bring the whole family, and enjoy a weekend of rifle marksmanship instruction, and, more importantly, come and learn what happened on April 19, 1775, and learn of the sacrifices that were made so that we could inherit a free country.

Feel free to PM me with any questions. More links in my sig.

Click here for information/registration for the Battle Creek event
    Click here for information/registration for the Lapeer event

BECOME A BETTER SHOOTER!

Don't miss out on this chance. Follow the links above to attend an Appleseed event. Project Appleseed is growing very fast due to the excellent rifle instruction.

This event is family friendly and anyone who can safely handle a rifle NEEDS to attend.
    I love my country but I fear my government- Mark Scott r.i.p.

What would George Washington do? I bet he would get off his ass and fight.

Perfect weather

Folks,
    The weatherman is predicting perfect conditions for this weekend. Come out to Bellevue and enjoy some shooting with us. All we ask is you bring a "teachable attitude". All ages are welcome.
    *Appleseed is always family friendly.*
    Show up at 8:30 and be ready to have a lot of FUN! We have several spots available for walk ons.

Here is the info: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=26774.0

If you have any questions send me a p.m.
    Last edited by Superheat; 03-14-2012 at 07:22 PM.

MGO Member
    The Battle Creek/Bellevue shoot was awesome.

If you haven't done an Appleseed yet, GET TO IT!!! Lapeer will be a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Garymac
    GET TO IT!!! Lapeer will be a blast!
    There are still places open for the Lapeer Appleseed - Mar 24-25, 2012.

Register Here

After Friday, you will have to depend on the "luck of the draw", registering at the door. Reserve a spot now, register on-line.

Weather prediction says mid-upper 50's, chance of precipitation. All firing positions are under a roof.

Get to it, find out what it is all about. Then you can speak from a position of experience, and sell participation for the August event to your Ladies.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    3-21-12 09:33

One ticket left for the Lapeer shoot this weekend.

Who will be the lucky one?

I don't know who the "Lucky" one was, but they took right down to the wire. The last spot for the Lapeer Appleseed is gone. Sold out with only six+ hours left before the deadline.

It looks like it will be a little cooler this weekend than it has been for the last few days. And there is a chance of showers for Saturday, better looking on Sunday. I feel this will be another grand shoot.

Wake up Superheat......It's time to make some RIFLEMEN!

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I'm up!

DOM,
    I'm up.. We will let the team get posterity all warmed up on Saturday and I will come in on Sunday to close the deal.
    Lets make some RIFLEMAN! I have patches burning a hole in my shoot box.

Roundballer don't forget the Bess!