Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Knimrod
    Nice catch. It's fixed now.

I edited your post to remove some potentially sensitive information in that error message.

ok, next time i'll PM it if I see something like that

I am a Forum User
    Knimrod, is there any way to mark a 'read' post as 'unread' to keep it in the Quick Links so one can go back and read it again later?

Quote Originally Posted by KayL
    Knimrod, is there any way to mark a 'read' post as 'unread' to keep it in the Quick Links so one can go back and read it again later?
    I don't know of any way to mark threads as "unread" but you can subscribe to a thread in the "Thread Tools" menu. You can later view subscribed threads from the "Quick Links" menu. You can even set it up in your User CP to email you when a subscribed thread has been replied to.

I am a Forum User
    Okay. I just thought maybe there were different capabilities with the new stuff. I'm doing the other things but I'm inherently lazy and wanted to save keystrokes.

I am a Forum User
    Lance,
    Did you catch my post about the calendar? I can't find how to go to 2007. How do we roll the drop-down box to drop some history and add future years?
    Otherwise, everything I've tried works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnlovr
    Lance,
    Did you catch my post about the calendar? I can't find how to go to 2007. How do we roll the drop-down box to drop some history and add future years?
    Otherwise, everything I've tried works great.
    Yes, Sorry. Should be fixed now...
    Last edited by Knimrod; 12-29-2006 at 07:17 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234